Ateliers deMonaco, watchmaking manufacture, first launched its La Sirène timepiece in 2009. 9 years later, the brand offers its leading lady a beautiful new Champagne look for the festive season. This delicate piece offers a perfect balance between watchmaking tradition and dazzling beauty. Luxuriously composed of gold and diamonds, this piece of jewellery will bring charm and elegance to any feminine wrist.
Developed and made in Ateliers deMonaco’s manufacture in Plan-les-Ouates, the dMc-700 automatic movement is assembled by Maison’s passionate watchmakers. The masterpiece of this movement is its hand-engraved, 22-carat gold rotor which represents the Principality of Monaco’s coat of arms. Ateliers deMonaco is the only brand allowed to use this shield.
This traditional movement is encased by an 18-carat rose gold case magnified by 617 champagne-coloured diamonds, set to fit the shape of the case perfectly. In perfect harmony with the case, a delicate flower called King Protea is represented on the dial. Three rows of 24 lozenge-shaped settings welcome 120 champagne diamonds to create the corolla. The heart of the flower is made of white mother-of-pearl and is surrounded by a rose gold ring. Finally, to echo the colour of the white mother-of-pearl and the base of the rhodium-plated rose gold dial, a white alligator strap enhances the whole.
This new timepiece, La Sirène Champagne, is the fourth reinterpretation of the original La Sirène Topaze piece created in honour of HSH Princess Charlene of Monaco. This flagship model of the women’s Ateliers de Monaco collection is limited to 8 pieces only. An ideal and coveted gift for the holidays.
Ronde de Monte-Carlo – La Sirène Champagne
Reference: dMc-MC-LSC-RGP – Limited edition 8 pieces, CHF 123,200
- Automatic dMc-700 calibre
- Alternances 28800 beats/hour (4 Hrz)
- 40-hour power reserve
- 26 jewels
- Hand decoration on all bridges:
- Circular graining, lozenge pattern engraved
- 22K gold hand-engraved rotor
- Silicium escape wheel
- Hours, minutes, centre seconds
- 18K rose gold case set with 297 diamonds (1.38ct)
- Bezel set with 300 diamonds (1.33ct), crown set with 20 diamonds (0.05ct)
- Ultralight titanium core
- Diameter 39 MM
- Height 11 MM
- 31 parts
- Full polished and assembled by hand
- Multi-layered anti-reflection coating on front and back sapphire crystal
- Case back secured with 4 screws
- Water-resistant up to 3 ATM
- 18K rose gold
- 120 lozenge cut diamonds (0.3ct) set in a flower pattern
- White mother-of-pearl in centre
- Hand-stitched alligator leather
- 18K rose gold folding buckle