Connecting the earthly and the heavenly, simplicity and complexity, the AUGUSTE REYMOND UNITY collection stands out with its resolutely innovative case architecture.
The AUGUSTE REYMOND UNITY case consists of a middle part housing the automatic movement and is accompanied by two screwed elements forming the horns, as well as a caseback with a sapphire glass. Inspired by the Sacred Geometry system, the UNITY case is harmoniously designed with alternating brushed and polished finishes. The effects of the hollows in its horns and its profile imbue it with an unprecedented energy.
This automatic timepiece boasts two complications: a day-night indication and a moonphase display. Both discs were designed and manufactured exclusively for the model UNITY DAY & NIGHT. In this model’s third function, the date is displayed in an aperture located at three o’clock.
UNITY DAY & NIGHT watch calls to mind the ancient measuring instruments and astrolabes so indispensable to the explorers of bygone times. On the dial, the fine metal rings, the styling of the markers, the compass-inspired hands and the second hand adorned with the Auguste Reymond emblem constitute a symphonic invitation to venture out anew into the conquest of time.
AUGUSTE REYMOND UNITY DAY & NIGHT Technical Specifications
- Hours, minutes, seconds, date, Day & Night and moonphase
- Self-winding mechanical movement, AR 285
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- Stainless steel, UNITY construction
- Two independent elements, screwed to the case, form the horns
- Stainless steel or red gold plated crown with AR symbol
- Transparent case back with sapphire
- Diameter: ø 43 mm
- Water resistance: 100 m
Dial & Hands
- Sandblasted grey or black dial
- AR Compass-like hands with Super-LumiNova®
- Brown or dark grey calf leather strap 20/20
- Folding buckle, single swing