We visited the AuroChronos Festival in Łódź, Poland. During the last days of September, the festival hosted 36 brands and exponents. This is our photo-reportage.
We were welcomed in a joyful and enthusiastic ambience. The public was numerous and the Expo Łódź Hala was full for almost the entire Festival’s time. We had just a few time windows when we could photograph the booths.
At the end of the first day, the AuroChronos Festival gala took place. During the gala, the Festival’s awards stir up an impressive amount of applause.
The Festival had an international Jury composed of Wladysław Meller (Jury Chairman), Kalle Slaap, Jonathan Kopp, Arkadiusz Złotowski, Marcin Kasprzak, Maciej Kopyto, Artur Cholewski. The jury had a difficult task.
- Independent Men’s Watch: RBaptiste – Marquis
- Independent Women’s Watch: D.Dornblüth&Sohn – Caliber 2016.1
- The premiere of the Year: G. Gerlach – Marshal of Tourbillon
- Discovery of the Year: Holthinrichs Watches – Ornament 1
- Special Award of the Organizers: Gavox – Aurora
- The Grand Prix of the Festival: MING – for the 19.01
The Second day of the Festival was even more beautiful. Some of the public of the first day returned. In a more familiar atmosphere.