With this new chapter, launched in 2019, Bell & Ross has entered the urban landscape. As a new line, the possibilities are endless and the design of the BR 05 opens up an immense scope for creativity. For this new version, the brand has worked to highlight the precious side of this Urban Instrument. As a result, the BR 05 has turned into a precious gem: the BR 05 DIAMOND.
Reflecting the finest Haute Horlogerie craftsmanship, this timepiece mirrors the architectural modern design of the brand’s latest urban collection. The lines of its 40-mm case combine round and square, the basic geometric shapes which form the identity of Bell & Ross.
For the BR 05 DIAMOND, the bezel of the steel case is set with 172 diamonds, equivalent to a weight of 0.88 carats.
For optimum legibility, the black sunray dial contrasts perfectly with the applique white numerals and metal skeletonised hour and minute hands, all filled with Super-LumiNova®. The 11 diamonds (0.08 ct) replace the indexes, while the small date takes its place at 3 o’clock.
One dial but three possibilities to wear. For a sporty-chic touch, the black rubber strap is perfect, while the satin-polished steel bracelet will provide its wearer an elegant look. Last but not least, a luxury version made of steel, and set with 218 diamonds – weighting 2.84 ct – will complete the range.
To set the bezel, which offers a large setting surface, Bell & Ross opted for the circle alternative. A total of three concentric circles of diamonds around the opening. On the other hand, in the articulation links, the setting is linear. Both the circle and the straight line give a clean and graphic look to the setting.
The timepiece adorns a BR-CAL.321. mechanism, wound by a 360° oscillating weight. The sapphire glass case-back reveals the beating heart of this movement.
The BR 05 DIAMOND combines technicity, elegance and sophistication in an integrated design. It will appeal not only to art lovers, aesthetes, watch collectors, but also to men and women looking for singularity.
Bell & Ross BR 05 Diamond Technical Specifications
- hours, minutes, seconds and date.
- calibre BR-CAL.321.
- Automatic mechanical
- 40 mm in width.
- Satin-finished and polished steel set with 172 diamonds with a total weight of 0.88 ct.
- Screw-down crown.
- Crown guard.
- Sapphire case-back with 360° oscillating weight.
- Crystal: sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
- Water-resistance: 100 metres.
- black sunray.
- Applique numerals filled with Super-LumiNova®.
- 11 diamond indices with a total weight of 0.08 ct.
- Metal skeletonised Super-LumiNova®-filled hour and minute hands.
- black rubber or satin-polished steel or satin-polished steel with centre links set with 218 diamonds with a total weight of 2.84 ct.
- Satin-finished and polished steel