The Swiss independent Brellum watches presents the new watches line up for 2020 with a touch of gold. Brellum Duobox Gold Edition 2020 comes with new dials new Nebur Tec straps and steel bracelets but retains the features that have made the Duobox Collection so successful.
The 41.80mm steel case middle of the Duobox Gold Edition 2020 is surmounted by an 18-carat solid gold bezel, equipped with box-type sapphire crystal, which offers perfect readability of the new dials with multiple finishings, but also on the underside to admire the splendid Valjoux 7750 movement, entirely decorated and officially certified Chronometer by the COSC.
The Brellum Duobox Gold Edition collection delights those who wish to combine the timeless style of the Duobox with the nobility of solid gold.
Brellum Duobox Gold Edition 2020 Technical Specification and Price
- Calibre: BRELLUM BR-750-1 Chronometer automatic (base Valjoux 7750)
- Certification: Chronometer Officially Certified by the COSC
- Decoration: Côtes de Genève, blue screws, perlage, oscillating weight BRELLUM
- Technology: 25 jewels, 28’800 A / H, power reserve 46 hours;
- Hours, Minutes, Seconds,
- Pulsometer scale
- Material Stainless Steel 316L, DIN 1.4435;
- 18 carats solid Gold bezel
- Dimension: Diameter 41.80mm, total thickness: 15.90mm
- Crystal Box sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Water resistance: 50m, 5ATM
- Case back: Numbered caseback with Box sapphire crystal, anti-reflective treatment
- Multi finishing domed dial, with indexes and luminescent material
- Hands Hours and minutes hands with luminescent material
- On leather strap (120 g)
- Stainless Steel 316L bracelet (170g)