A new start. With spring comes fresh hope, and with it (more so than ever this year) light at the end of a long, dark tunnel. The new Oris Divers Sixty-Five ‘Cotton Candy’ has a simple ambition – to bring a smile.
It picks up the all-bronze case, bezel, crown and bracelet combination engineered by Oris for the Hölstein Edition 2020, and adds a peppy palette of dial colours in either sky blue, wild green or lipstick pink.
The 38mm case is intentionally unisex, while bronze creates its own story by patinating during the natural, charming process of oxidization.
Each model is powered by an automatic Swiss Made mechanical movement and delivers the same quality standards the Divers Sixty-Five collection is now synonymous with: domed sapphire crystal, water-resistant to 10 bar (100 metres) and hands and applied indices filled with bright Super-LumiNova®.
Why ‘Cotton Candy’? Because these are watches designed to bring warmth and the optimism of better times.
Divers Sixty-Five ‘Cotton Candy’ Technical Specifications and Price
- Number Oris 733
- Dimensions: 25.60 mm, 11.5 inches
- Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, date window, instantaneous date, date corrector, fine-timing device and stop-second
- Winding Automatic
- Power reserve: 38 hours
- Vibrations: 4 Hz (28’800 A/h)
- Jewels: 26
- Multi-piece bronze case, uni-directional rotating bezel with bronze inlay and minute scale in relief
- Size: 38.00 mm, 1.496 inches
- Top glass: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Case back: Stainless steel, special engravings, screwed
- Operating devices: Bronze screw-in security crown
- Water-resistance: 10 bar (100 m)
- Interhorn width 19 mm
- Design: Sky blue, wild green or lipstick pink
- Luminous material: Indices and hands with Super-LumiNova®
- Indices: Applied
- Material options Brown leather strap with bronze buckle, or multi-piece bronze bracelet with folding clasp
- Availability June 2021
- Swiss retail price LS CHF 2’200 / MB CHF 2’500