Franck Muller celebrates its 30th Anniversary with the iconic Crazy Hours complication. We are pleased to present a new timepiece combining iconic symbols such as the famous colour dreams numerals, hologram numbers on the dial and the Crazy Hours complication. Featured in its perfectly curved Cintrée Curvex™ case, being the brand’s most distinctive silhouette, the Crazy Hours 30th is flawlessly offering emotions to the owner through its clever and complex mechanism and beautiful dial.
The Crazy Hours, the most emblematic Franck Muller timepiece, is a watch like no other, where you can immediately notice the untraditional order of the numerals. You may wonder: how to read the time? The collection features a wonderful mechanical movement that allows the hour hand to cleverly jump from one hour to the next in the correct order. Thus, to read the time, simply take note of the number indicated by the hour hand, while the minutes hand follows a traditional 60-minute cycle. A new philosophy of time where you wait impatiently for the 59th minute of each hour, hypnotized by the jump of the hour hand.
The Crazy Hours 30th Anniversary presents a new redesigned dial where the hour numbers are off-centered, resulting in a complete work of art. The stamped guilloché with sun pattern and hologram numbers marks Franck Muller anniversary with the number thirty hand-set with 20 brilliant-cut diamonds.
Available in different sizes such as the 5850, 7880 or 8880, the dial will also be colourful with the emblematic hand-painted colour dreams numbers, the royal blue dial or the deep burgundy dial.
Franck Muller Crazy Hours 30th Anniversary Limited Edition
- Uncoordinated jumping hours, Minutes
- MVD FM 2800-CHR
- Self-winding movement with bidirectional rotor system Power reserve of 42 hours
- 274 components
- 19 jewels
- Diameter: Ø 26.20 mm. Thickness: 5.60 mm
- Balance wheel frequency set at 28,800 alternations per hour
- Côtes de Genève and brushing soleil papier on the bridges and the rotor Circular graining on the two sides of the main plate
- Chamfering on the bridges
- 24k gold bath and rhodium plating of the components 24k gold finish on the written engravings
- Brushing soleil of the rotor ball bearing Brushing soleil papier on the barrel Polished and blued screws
- Stainless Steel or 18k gold
- Hand polished
- Water-resistant up to 30 meters
- Dimensions depending on series 5850, 7880 or 8880
- Stamped guilloche with sun pattern 20 layers of translucent lacquer
- Handset with 25 brilliant-cut diamonds (0,09 carats)
Strap & Buckle
- Hand sewn alligator strap
- Hand polished buckle