The design of the Long Island celebrates the art deco spirit, one of Franck Muller’s sources of inspiration.
Its delicately traced geometric lines are a distinct reminder of that era and Franck Muller’s interpretation takes us to the heart of the elegant and sophisticated world of the 1930s.
With its pure, rectangular shape and its numerals that appear both straight and arched, the Long Island is the very synthesis of early twentieth-century artistic inspiration.
Franck Muller Long Island Technical Specifications
The Long Island, driven by its rectangular shape and numbers has become a leading collection of Franck Muller. From the eye-catching Color Dreams numerals, to the elegant diamonds adoring the case and from the colored alligator straps to the flawless dial, every single detail of the Long Island has been designed with care and attention to match the beauty of its owner.
- 952 QZ
- 952 QZ O
- 952 QZ
- 952 QZ COL DRM
- 1150 SC DT D
- 952 QZ D CD
- 952 QZ REL
- 1200 CH COL DRM D
- Hours and minutes
- Ø 17.5 mm x Height: 2.75 mm
- 43 components
- 5 jewels
- Côtes de Genève, circular graining, circular graining and bi-colour rhodium plating
- Width: 26 mm x Length: 44.55 mm x Height: 7.05 mm
- Water-resistant up to 30 meters
- Material (depending on mode):
- Sun-stamped lacquered with Visant Arabic numerals
Strap & Buckle
- Red hand-sewn alligator with 8 diamonds on the buckle