The Master of Complications, Franck Muller unveils its new timepiece dedicated to the world. Inspired by the dynamic Vanguard ™ collection, the Yachting Collection develops a new creative vision of time with its nautical details. The Yachting watch features all the seafaring details: from the deep blue to the wind rose adorning the dial everything reminds us of the sea world.
The distinct Vanguard numerals perfectly complement the audacious design of the dial and enhance its high legibility.
Sporting either an automatic movement or a manual one, the line is available in titanium, 18 carat gold and stainless steel and is further seen in four variants – classic, chronograph, tourbillon and Gravity tourbillon.
This timepiece is the ideal sporty watch for the owners of a yacht as the two universes share the same elegance and technical features.
Each watch comes with a hand-sewn alligator or nylon strap with rubber inside.
Global precision meets yachting sport design in this avant-garde artwork.
Franck Muller Vanguard Yachting Reference V 45 SC DT YACHT (BL) Technical Specifications
- Vanguard case
- Stainless Steel
- Hand polished
- Blue inserts on both sides of the case
- Width: 44 mm x Length: 53.7 mm x Thickness: 12.7 mm
- Sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant up to 30 meters
- Brushed finish
- Applique numerals meticulously painted and applied by hand
- Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date
- Instructions Winding shaft with 3 positions: 1.Winding. 2.Date setting 3.Time setting
- MVT FM 2800-DT
- Self-winding movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Power reserve of 42 hours
- 191 components
- 21 jewels
- Diameter: Ø 25.60 mm. Thickness: 3.60 mm
- Balance wheel frequency set at 28,800 alternations per hour
- Côtes de Genève and brushing “soleil papier” on the bridges and the rotor
- Circular graining on the two sides of the main plate
- Chamfering of the bridges
- 24k gold bath and rhodium plating of the components
- 24k gold finish on the written engravings
- Circular brushing of the rotor ball bearing
- Brushing “soleil papier” on the barrel
- Polishing at 45° and brushing”soleil”of the ratchet
- Polished and blued screws
- Hand sewn alligator or nylon strap
- Buckle Stainless steel folding buckle
- Hand polished