How many of us dreamed of being an actor, of becoming a celebrity, of being in the spotlight? The winners say it, to succeed, it takes passion, patience, they will to always go Farther, Higher but also Deeper down to seek emotion and prove one’s talent. Les Magritte du cinema is also an event to show that it is possible for everyone to realize their dreams, even in Belgium where our talents are sometimes (less and less) undervalued. It is possible, yes, and you might as well remember it every day thanks to a sentence, an image, an object. It is in this spirit that after having had the Jaeger LeCoultre brand as a partner, the Magritte du cinema chose a Belgian designer for the 2020 edition, in order to offer the winners an original, privileged and personalized gift, an exceptional watch bearing its brand, the Gavox brand.
A gift from passionate to passionate… a gift that reminds us that time is our ally to succeed in our projects and to highlight our passions. To spice it all up, these watches are also imbued with a cachet of surrealism as the happy beneficiaries have seen.
5 watches were Offered to 5 personalities of the event:
- Magritte for Best Actress: Veerle Baetens Received a Watch with a Predestined Name, the Gavox Stellar Golden Stars
- Magritte for best actor: Bouli Lanners received a blue Gavox Ultima Necat, symbolizing his continuous commitment.
- Magritte of honour awarded to Monica Bellucci: an elegant and attractive Gavox Stellar Rosedate.
- The master of ceremonies: Kody: a Gavox Legacy Logical Stars to punctuate his appearances.
- The president of the 10th ceremony: Pascal Duquenne: a Gavox Ultima Necat Gray, a watch to take advantage of the present time.
Gavox, Michael Happe (brand’s CEO) and the stars
Created in 2011, the Belgian brand Gavox has come a long way among the following groups:
- Watch lovers.
- Politicians thanks to Charles Michel and the Chancellery of the Prime Minister who offers them as a diplomatic gift.
- Civil and military pilots who order personalized and unique watches.
- The automobile with watches for Lotus and soon other brands.
In Belgium, Gavox also supports national talents such as:
- Camille Laus and Hanna Claes (two of our Belgian Chitas) selected for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- Maxime Hordies (2019 world champion cycling handbike, handisport)
- Baptiste Moulin (Formula 4 driver and Porsche Carrera cup
For more info about Gavox and Gavox watches, please visit Gavox Website.