For those passionate about the world of sport and especially sport cars, red has long been an iconic colour that Girard-Perregaux has integrated into collections for decades. The Laureato Absolute Passion now offers an iconic chronograph that celebrates this red legacy.
An exclusive limited edition of just 50 pieces, the Laureato Absolute Passion makes no compromises. Its faceted case of 44mm features a black PVD treatment with touches of red adorning the entire watch, in homage to the use of red in Girard-Perregaux’s history-making chronographs.
The Laureato Absolute Passion also offers a remarkable water-resistance of 300 meters (30 ATM), one of the very rare watches not dedicated to diving with this level of water protection.
With a self-winding mechanical movement with high-end finishings genuine to the brand and crafted in our manufacturer, it offers timeless reliability. The barrel bridge alone includes five finishing: engraving, Côtes de Genève, bevelling, mirror polishing and circular-graining.
The rubber strap seamlessly integrates into the watch as if it were made of a single piece with red inlay and stitches. The micro-adjustment system on the buckle ensures ultimate wearing comfort as part of the supple, but highly resistant rubber strap.
As the official watchmaking partner of the Festival Automobile International in Paris, Girard-Perregaux is launching the Laureato Absolute Passion at this celebrated industry event in January 2020.
The festival partnership reflects Girard-Perregaux’s legacy as a champion for brands that create icons by bridging aesthetics and functionality. A spirit now passionately on display with this latest timepiece in the Laureato Absolute collection.
Girard-Perregaux Laureato Absolute Passion Technical Specifications and Price
Reference 81060-21-692-FH6A – Limited to 50 pieces, CHF13’500 (Swiss recommended tax-inclusive retail price)
- Material: titanium with PVD treatment
- Diameter: 44.00 mm
- Height: 14.65 mm
- Glass: sapphire anti-reflective
- Case-back: secured by 6 screws, engraved Laureato Absolute logo
- Dial: black, red cut out ’baton’ type indexes with luminescent material, red counters
- Hands: ’baton’ type with luminescent material
- Water resistance: 300 meters (30 ATM)
- Reference: GP03300-1058
- Self-winding mechanical movement
- Diameter: 25,95 mm (111/2’’’)
- Height: 6.5 mm
- Frequency: 28,800 Vib/h – (4 Hz)
- Number of components: 419
- Number of jewels: 63
- Power reserve: min. 46 hours
- Functions: Hours, minutes, small seconds, date, chronograph
- Material: rubber with red fabric effect and red stitches
- Buckle: folding with micro-adjustment system, titanium with PVD treatment
Be the first to comment