Off we go! Blue skies, warmer temperatures and breath-taking panoramas – spring is here, and it’s best enjoyed outside. What could be better than to flee the greys of day-to-day life and recharge one’s batteries in the great outdoors? Whether for a long weekend in the mountains or a quick trip to the nearest lake – adventure awaits! – Glashütte Original SeaQ in reed green
Perfectly suited for active outdoor days: our new Glashütte Original SeaQ in a rich reed green will be launched initially and exclusively in North America, and made available worldwide beginning in May 2021.
With style and tradition
A distinctive style and an enduring tradition of quality – these are the elements that make a strong impression, equally evident in our most recent creation. The new SeaQ brings the spirit of our very first diver’s watch to life, the Spezimatic Type RP TS 200 from 1969. It combines history with modernity by taking up the original look of the Spezimatic and giving it a daring new interpretation for the wearer in the 21st century.
Well equipped for all challenges
Although designed to ensure safety at great depths underwater, the SeaQ is perfectly at home on land as well. With German precision at its heart, it passed the most rigorous tests required for certification as a professional diver’s watch. This sporty timepiece is compliant with the DIN 8306 and ISO 6425 standards for diver’s watches and thus meets the German and international standards of quality. Whatever challenges may lie ahead – one can always rely on the SeaQ.
Its water resistance of 20 bar ensures that the SeaQ is well equipped to handle variations in pressure – just like the sporting gentleman and active woman of today. Our 39-11 automatic manufactory movement delivers precision, reliability and resistance. The reed green rotating bezel with ceramic inlay offers exceptional scratch resistance, while Super-LumiNova on the hands, numerals and indexes ensures optimal legibility under all lighting conditions.
Always the right choice
Cool stainless steel, characteristic facets and distinctive fluting lend sporty accents and form a contrast to the shimmering, reed green dial. A choice of different straps makes it a simple matter to adapt the watch to the wearer’s individual style. Whether the occasion is a casual picnic with friends or an elegant evening at an exclusive restaurant – the SeaQ is always the right choice.
Glashütte Original SeaQ reed green Technical Specifications
- 1-39-11-13-83-08 (with synthetic strap and pin buckle)
- 1-39-11-13-83-34 (with synthetic strap and fold fastener)
- 1-39-11-13-83-06 (with rubber strap and pin buckle)
- 1-39-11-13-83-33 (with rubber strap and fold fastener)
- 1-39-11-13-83-70 (with metal bracelet in stainless steel)
- Calibre 39-11 automatic with finely finished movement
- Functions: Hour, minute and second, second stop, date
- Special features: Compliant with DIN 8306 / ISO 6425 diver’s watch standards
- Frequency: 28,800 A/h, corresponds to 4 Hz
- Polished/satin-brushed stainless steel,
- Rotating bezel with ceramic inlay,
- Case back closed and engraved,
- Water resistant up to 20 bar
- Diameter: 39.5 mm, height: 12.15 mm
- Green lacquer,
- Applied numerals and indexes with Super-LumiNova inlays
- Hands: Inlaid with Super-LumiNova
- Black rubber or grey synthetic strap, both with pin buckle or fold fastener;
- metal bracelet in stainless steel