With the Endeavour Perpetual Moon Concept Aventurine model, H. Moser & Cie. lets you voyage deep into the Milky Way, bringing not just the moon to your wrist, but the stars as well! Paying tribute to the lunar body, the interpretation of the moon phase it provides is minimalist yet highly poetic, in a model featuring an aventurine dial stripped of indices and logo and twinkling with light…
At 6 o’clock, a silvery moon waxes within a beautifully proportioned window. This satellite takes on a resolutely modern and understated appearance. In this ode to purity, H. Moser & Cie. has opted for a Concept dial, stripped of indices and logo, to allow the moon complete freedom of expression. And, because the brand never does things by halves, if you are giving someone the moon, why not the stars too! To enhance the beauty of the moon, H. Moser & Cie. has selected an aventurine dial, subtly twinkling with brilliant inclusions to spectacularly mirror the constellations of the night sky.
The Endeavour Perpetual Moon Concept Aventurine is available in two sensual models: 5N red gold, and steel. These two materials magnify the beauty of the aventurine dial, offering a stairway to the stars. An alligator leather strap completes the piece; black for the red gold model, midnight blue for the steel version.
The Endeavour Perpetual Moon Concept Aventurine is one of the most precise moon phases available, with just one day’s deviation every 1027 years. It is powered by the HMC 801 hand-wound Manufacture calibre, equipped with an interchangeable Moser escapement, ensuring the watch has a minimum 7-day power reserve, with an indicator on the movement side. The moon phase display system is an extremely precise display that can be set to within a minute. It can be easily adjusted using the push-button located on the case flank, aided by the small central arrow-shaped seconds hand, which is a 24-hour indicator.
The Endeavour Perpetual Moon Concept Aventurine from H. Moser & Cie. embodies technical complexity; it is elegant, poetic and unconditionally understated, worthy of the finest watchmaking traditions. Available in 5N red gold or steel, each model is released in a limited edition of 50 pieces.
The unmistakeable H. Moser & Cie. style of irreverent Haute Horlogerie.
Limited edition of 50 pieces
H. Moser & Cie. Endeavour Perpetual Moon Concept Aventurine Technical Specifications
- 18-carat 5N red gold or steel
- Diameter: 42.0 mm, Height: 13.1 mm
- Sapphire crystal
- Screw-in crown adorned with an “M”
- Leaf-shaped hour and minute hands
- Centre seconds hand and 24-hour hand
- Moon phase window
- Hand-wound HMC 801 Manufacture calibre
- Diameter: 34.0 mm or 15 lignes, height: 6.5 mm
- Frequency: 18,000 Vib/h
- 28 jewels and screwed gold mounts
- Power reserve: minimum 7-day with a double barrel
- Bevelled ring and Moser teeth for all wheels and pinions
- Interchangeable Moser escapement
- Traditional screw balance wheel with gold adjusting screws
- Original Straumann Hairspring®
- Gold escapement wheel and pallet fork
- Hours and minutes
- Central seconds hand with hacking seconds
- 24-hour display
- Very large moon phase display window
- Power reserve indicator on the movement side
- Moon phase adjuster push-button on the case flank
- Hand-stitched black or midnight blue alligator leather
- 18-carat 5N red gold or steel pin buckle engraved with the Moser logo