Neuhausen am Rheinfall, July 9th, 2020 True to its name, the Pioneer Centre Seconds Swiss Mad Red is a pioneering timepiece with a spirit of adventure. Comfortable and designed for everyday wear, its design is imbued with references to the industrial world. Equipped with an attractive yet durable steel case, this intrepid beauty is designed to tackle any situation, thriving as well off the beaten track as it does in daily life. For this bold-looking model, H. Moser & Cie. chose a brand-new dial, set to turn heads with its warm and vibrant tones: the Swiss Mad Red fumé.
With its strong character, the Pioneer Centre Seconds Swiss Mad Red is designed to appeal to the connoisseur. Its dial is literally mesmerising. As rare in nature as it is in Haute Horlogerie, red is synonymous with life, power and passion. In certain cultures, it is a symbol of joy and good fortune. It adds an exquisite touch to this resolutely stylish model, with its bold non-conformity. Protected by a domed sapphire crystal, the dial of the Swiss Mad Red fumé is equipped with faceted indices, topped with Superluminova®-filled dots, as are the hour and minute hands, which are partially skeletonised.
At the heart of the Pioneer Centre Seconds Swiss Mad Red model beats the HMC 200 movement. Designed, developed and produced in-house, this calibre is equipped with a regulating organ manufactured by H. Moser & Cie.’s sister company, Precision Engineering AG. Decorated with the famous Moser double stripes on the bridges and the main plate, and housing a large engraved oscillating weight, the calibre HMC 200 is 100% Swiss, 100% Moser. Boasting a minimum power reserve of three days, the Pioneer Centre Seconds Swiss Mad Red is an experienced travel and lifelong companion, ready to face any challenge, even those under water as it is water-resistant to 12 ATM.
H. Moser & Cie.’s own and unique take on Haute Horlogerie.
H. Moser & Cie Pioneer Centre Seconds Swiss Mad Red Technical Specifications
Reference 3200-1207, steel model, Swiss Mad Red fumé dial, black rubber strap
- Solid steel
- Diameter: 42.8 mm
- Height without sapphire crystal: 10.6 mm Domed sapphire crystal
- See-through case back
- Screw-in crown adorned with an “M” Water-resistant to 12 ATM
- Swiss Mad Red fumé with sunburst pattern
- Applique indexes, with hour markers in Superluminova® Leaf-shaped hands, partially skeletonised Superluminova® luminescent elements on hands
- HMC 200 self-winding calibre
- Diameter: 32.0 mm or 14 1/4 lignes
- Height: 5.5 mm
- Frequency: 21,600 Vib/h
- 27 jewels
- Automatic bi-directional pawl winding system Engraved oscillating weight
- Power reserve: minimum of 3 days
- Hacking seconds
- Original Straumann Hairspring® with flat overcoil Finish with Moser stripes
- Hours and minutes Central seconds
- Black rubber strap
- Steel pin buckle, engraved with the H. Moser & Cie. logo