Hamilton Watches extends its vintage-inspired Intra-Matic from the American Classic Collection with a new Milanese bracelet and automatic models. The new Hamilton Intra-Matic offers a sporty and retro style look.
Intra-Matic Automatic Chronograph 40mm
It may take its looks from the past, but the Hamilton Intra-Matic Automatic Chronograph has been a very modern success story since its launch in 2017. Inspired by one of Hamilton’s most handsome historic wristwatches, 1968’s Chronograph A, the watch with the ‘panda’ dial appeals to both vintage watch lovers and those looking for a high-quality contemporary wristwatch imbued with sporty, retro charisma.
Powered by Hamilton’s distinctive H-31 automatic chronograph movement with extended 60-hour power reserve, the Hamilton Intra-Matic Automatic Chronograph is the perfect fusion of authentic history, contemporary excellence and easy, flexible style.
The 40mm sports-chic classic now becomes even more versatile with the addition of a ‘Milanese’ bracelet. A perfect complement to the Automatic Chronograph’s vintage look, this style of mesh bracelet is finely engineered to provide the ultimate comfort with airy weaving and a secure folding clasp. Whether you are strolling along the Amalfi Coast, watching a California sunset or walking the city streets, this vintage-inspired classic is the ideal watch for those who enjoy life to the fullest.
The mesh bracelet is available on both versions of the Hamilton Intra-Matic Automatic Chronograph: off-white dial with black chronograph counters, and blue dial with off-white chronograph counters.
Intra-Matic Automatic 40mm
At Hamilton, we love the Automatic Chronograph’s unmistakable aesthetic so much that we decided to extend its design to a non-chronograph wristwatch. The new Intra-Matic Automatic 40mm is a sophisticated three-hand automatic with a date window at 6 o’clock. Its vintage-infused style makes it the perfect choice for those looking for a watch that can easily transition from the office to a weekend getaway on the Italian Riviera.
The Intra-Matic Automatic 40mm maintains the sharp, alluring contrasts of the Automatic Chronograph’s two-tone dial in both models: an off-white dial version with black chapter ring, and carbon paper-blue dial with white chapter ring on the other. It also packs a considerable technical punch, powered by Hamilton’s exclusive H-10 automatic movement, which includes an extended power reserve of 80 hours and a balance spring made from NivachronTM, one of watchmaking’s most advanced anti-magnetic alloys that ensures precision and reliability.
Founded in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, in 1892, Hamilton creates watches with a unique balance of authenticity and innovation. Its timepieces synchronized the first railroads and kept time for aviation pioneers and U.S. soldiers. A favorite of filmmakers for decades, Hamilton watches have appeared in more than 500 movies, with custom pieces playing a pivotal role in several Hollywood blockbusters. With a continued commitment to craftsmanship and accuracy, Hamilton launched the world’s first electric watch in 1957 and the first LED digital watch in 1970. A member of the Swatch Group, the global leader in watch manufacturing and distribution, Hamilton’s current collections combine its American spirit with true Swiss precision.
Learn more about Hamilton at hamiltonwatch.com and follow us @hamiltonwatch on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Hamilton Intra-Matic Automatic Chronograph 40mm Technical Specifications and Price
- 40 mm stainless steel
- Off-white panda dial with black counters, tachymeter function and applied nickeled indexes coated with Super-LumiNova®
- Blue panda dial with off-white counters, tachymeter function and applied nickeled indexes coated with Super-LumiNova®
- Nickeled hour and minute hands with Super-LumiNova®, black lacquered seconds hand, white lacquered counter hands
- Nickeled hour and minute hands with Super-LumiNova®, white lacquered seconds hand, black lacquered counter hands
- H-31 automatic movement with 60-hour power reserve, date function
- Mesh bracelet with folding clasp and two pushers
- Sapphire crystal with double anti-reflective coating
- 10 bar (100m)
Recommended retail price
- CHF 2,230
- EUR 2,045
- USD 2,245
Hamilton Intra-Matic Automatic 40mm Technical Specifications and Price
- 40 mm stainless steel
- Off-white dial with black minuterie ring and applied nickeled indexes coated with Super-LumiNova®
- Blue dial with off-white minuterie ring and applied nickeled indexes coated with Super-LumiNova®
- Nickeled hour and minute hands with Super-LumiNova®, black lacquered seconds hand
- Nickeled hour and minute hands with Super-LumiNova®, white lacquered seconds hand
- H-10 automatic movement with 80-hour power reserve,
- date function
- NivachronTM balance spring
- Black and brown calf leather strap
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- 5 bar (50m)
Recommended retail price
- CHF 950
- EUR 895
- USD 995