For the first time, IWC presents the patented Timezoner function in the design code of its “Le Petit Prince” special editions. The Pilot’s Watch Timezoner Edition “Le Petit Prince” is limited to 1500 pieces and features a blue dial and city ring made of blue ceramic.
The Pilot’s Watch Timezoner Edition “Le Petit Prince” (Ref. IW395503) features a 46-millimetre stainless steel case, a midnight-blue dial, a city ring made of blue ceramic as well as white luminous coated numerals and hands.
The patented Timezoner function enables you to change between different time zones effortlessly. All you have to do is press down the bezel, turn it to the desired location and release it. The city names make it easy to navigate. The patented Timezoner mechanism works without stopping the movement. Even when crossing the dateline, not a single second is lost.
The watch is powered by the IWC-manufactured 82760 calibre. The robust and precise automatic movement features a bi-directional Pellaton winding system. Enhanced with components made of virtually wear-free zirconium oxide ceramic, it builds up a power reserve of 60 hours. The transparent glass back allows an unimpeded view of the decorated movement.
IWC Pilot’s Watch Timezoner “Le Petite Prince” Technical Specification and Price
- Mechanical movement
- Pellaton automatic winding
- Date display
- Central hacking seconds
- Timezoner function for setting another time zone using the rotating bezel
- 24-hour display for Worldtimer function
- Screw-in crown
- Glass secured against displacement by drops in air pressure
- Limited to 1500 watches
- IWC manufacture calibre 82760
- Frequency: 28,800 vph/4 Hz
- Jewels: 22
- Power reserve: 60 h
- Winding Automatic
- Materials: Stainless steel case, blue dial, white hands, brown calfskin strap
- Glass: Sapphire, arched edge, anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Water-resistant: 6 bar
- Diameter: 46 mm
- Height: 15.2 mm
- 15.000 €
2 Trackbacks / Pingbacks