The IWC Pilot’s Watch Chronograph Edition Racing Green (Ref. IW377726) has a stainless steel case, a green dial, and rhodium-plated hands with luminescence. It is limited to 1000 pieces.
The timepiece features the typical timeless and functional design in the style of an easy-to-read cockpit instrument which has become the landmark of IWC Pilot’s Watches.
The robust 79320 calibre chronograph movement enables the wearer to measure single and aggregate times of up to twelve hours.
The stopped minutes are displayed in a subdial at “12 o’clock”, the hours at “6 o’clock”. The watch also features a day and date display at “3 o’clock”.
A soft-iron inner case protects the movement from the effects of magnetic fields, and the front glass is specially secured against drops in air pressure.
IWC Pilot’s Watch Chronograph Edition Racing Green (Ref. IW377726)
- Mechanical chronograph movement
- Date and day display
- Stopwatch function with hours, minutes and seconds
- Small hacking seconds – Soft-iron inner case for protection against magnetic fields
- Screw-in crown – Glass secured against displacement by drops in air pressure – Limited to 1000 pieces
- Calibre 79320
- Frequency 28,000 vph / 4 Hz
- Jewels 25
- Power reserve 44 h
- Winding Self-winding
- Materials Stainless steel case, green dial, rhodium-plated hands with luminescence, brown calfskin leather strap
- Glass Sapphire, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
- Water-resistant 6 bar
- Diameter 43 mm
- Height 15.3 mm
For more information, please visit the IWC Schaffhausen Website.