After claiming the win at the dramatic race in Spa-Francorchamps last weekend, the Aston Martin Racing team is looking forward to one of the greatest spectacles in motorsport and the finish to the 2018/2019 FIA WEC Super Season.
Join Aston Martin Racing at 24 hours of Le Mans
Join Aston Martin Racing as it returns to the most iconic motor race in the world, the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
The 24 hour race is one of the greatest spectacles in motorsport with more than a quarter of a million fans making their annual pilgrimage to the French city of Le Mans each year.
The Aston Martin team has three packages available: AM VIP Hospitality, Glamping with AM and the AM Art of Living.
ASTON MARTIN RACING VIP HOSPITALITY
- Access to the circuit including VIP parking and shuttle service
- VIP Hospitality from Saturday 15 June to Sunday 16 June 2019
- Welcome reception on Friday 14 June at lunchtime with a chance to meet the drivers and team management
- Unrivalled views of the track from both the VIP Hospitality at Raccordement and the Pit Suite, located above the Aston Martin Racing pit garage
- Access to an exclusive ‘behind the scenes’ garage tour through the Aston Martin Racing pit garage
- Fine food and drink served throughout the weekend
- Entertainment throughout the weekend
- Live Race updates and team member appearances
- Guided tours to different vantage points around the track to watch the racing action
- Aston Martin Racing gift
Throughout the event, our Aston Martin Racing events team will be on hand to assist in making this race weekend and unforgettable experience.
15 – 16 June 2019
Adult: £2,500 per person
Children (up to 16yrs): £1,500 per person
GLAMPING WITH ASTON MARTIN
- Three-night accommodation at the Aston Martin luxury campsite from Friday 14th to Monday 17th June (towels and toiletry products will be provided)
- Access to the Aston Martin Racing VIP Hospitality (for package details please see option 1)
- Fine food and drinks served throughout the weekend
- Friday night champagne reception and dinner
- Helicopter tour over the Le Mans circuit
- Live-streaming of the race available at the campsite
- VIP parking
- Private shuttle service to the Aston Martin Racing VIP hospitality
- Full butler service
Throughout the event our Aston Martin Racing events team will be on hand to assist in making this race weekend and unforgettable experience.
In partnership with Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts
14 – 17 June 2019
Cost Per Package: £11,500 (Based on 2 people sharing a tent. Package includes two VIP Hospitality tickets)
Single Package: £6,000 (Includes one VIP Hospitality ticket).
ART OF LIVING EXPERIENCE
Created in 1923, Le Mans is one of the oldest endurance races, held annually at the Circuit de la Sarthe. It’s fast flowing nature with the iconic Mulsanne straight and Forest Esses, means the lap is spent at over 80% full throttle; providing an unbelievable test for the drivers and teams. 2019 sees the 87th 24 Hours of Le Mans and promises to be an even bigger spectacle, as the finale of the World Endurance Championship’s Super Season.
Relax in luxury at the beautiful Château de Saint Paterne, your exclusive home-from-home for the weekend and perfect antidote to the high-octane track action. Enjoy the finest cuisine and regional wines as you relax over dinner with your Aston Martin Executive hosts; gaining fascinating insight into the pre-race preparations and qualifying action. Private helicopters will transfer you to and from the circuit, revealing the sights of the entire Circuit de la Sarthe as you descend into the unique and electric atmosphere of the race.
At the circuit, enjoy VIP Hospitality from Aston Martin Racing, with exclusive access and unparalleled views from their Pit Box Suite and trackside Hospitality Suite. You will receive intimate briefings from senior AMR team personnel throughout the weekend, ensuring you are kept up-to-date on the team strategy and race updates. Private garage tours during the racing action will reveal fascinating behind-the-scenes insight from the team experts. As the racing action reaches its conclusion, watch the exciting final laps and enjoy a champagne toast to congratulate all the competitors.
The party atmosphere continues well into the night, with a relaxed drinks reception and BBQ in the grounds of the Château, providing the perfect opportunity to share stories with your fellow guests on what will have been a thrilling and unforgettable weekend.
£15,750* per couple
*single supplement applies
Limited Availability Remaining
For more information please visit:
- Aston Martin Website
- Aston Martin 24 hours Le Mans
- Aston Martin Art of Living
Be the first to comment