Longines‘ HydroConquest collection is now available in green hues. Adding to the range, that has models of blue, grey and black, the new addition in tones of green derive their inspiration from the fascinating world of aquatic sports and feature a bezel enhanced with a coloured ceramic insert adding a touch of brilliance and modern styling – Longines HydroConquest Green L3.781.4.06.9.
The green model is the perfect addition to the HydroConquest collection’s blue, grey and black timepieces. HydroConquest L3.781.4.06.9 The khaki model features a ceramic bezel insert that matches the colour of the dial and ties together the fully modernized design and sporty silhouette. Mounted on a stainless steel or green rubber strap, the watch, which is available in two sizes (41 or 43 mm in diameter), is powered by a self-winding mechanical movement (L888.3 calibre). Longines’ iconic HydroConquest collection meets the expectations of those who are drawn to the open sea.
HydroConquest timepieces preserve the traditional style of diving watches, inspired by the unique requirements of the sport. The distinctive characteristics of this collection include water-resistance to 300 metres, a unidirectional rotating bezel, a screw-down crown and case back, crown protection and a double security folding clasp with integrated diving extension.
To suit every wrist, Longines offers the model not only in khaki, but also in a brighter green hue. This model has a bright green vertical brushed ceramic dial, and it houses a L888.5 calibre that was designed exclusively for Longines, with a silicon balance spring. The 41 mm case comes with an interchangeable stainless steel bracelet and a green rubber strap in the same hues as the dial. Swapping them is a breeze and no tools are required thanks to the easy change system.
Whether in khaki or bright green, the new HydroConquest, which is the result of Longines’ expertise in the sports field, is sure to stand out with its sleek, bold look.
Longines HydroConquest Green L3.781.4.06.9 Technical Specifications and Price
- Shape: Round
- Material: Stainless steel and ceramic
- Glass: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, with several layers of anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Case Back: Screw-down case back
- Dimension: Ø 41.00 mm
- Water Resistance: Water-resistant to 30 bar
- Case Specificities: Screw-in crown, Unidirectional rotating bezel
Dial and Hands
- Colour: Green matt
- Hour markers: Applied Arabic numerals and indexes
- Hands: Silvered polished hands
- Specificities: Swiss Super-LumiNova®
Movement and Functions
- Movement Type: Automatic
- Calibre: L888
- Movement Description: Self-winding mechanical movement beating at 25’200 vibrations per hour and providing 64 hours of power reserve
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds and date
- Material: Rubber strap
- Colour: Green
- Buckle: With double safety folding clasp and push-piece opening mechanism
- € 1’390.00