On the 29th of November 2019, Lundis Bleus turned 3. A great brand that I know since the beginning of 2017. What a journey! Lundis Bleus team want to thank you very much for the support and friendship they have received from all of you: customers, partners, friends… You all deserve a big thank you from the Lundis Bleus team! In order to celebrate this anniversary, they have organised something special… The CHF 1’000.00 Lundis Bleus 1110-MA “Concrete Grey – Black”. See below what a great idea they have.
This year, the Black Friday falls on the same day that our 3rd anniversary. What to do? Well, we are not going to play the “big discount” card! Actually, we have decided to take a different path. Here is our offer.
For this one special piece – the Ref. 1110-MA “Concrete Grey – Black” – we are asking CHF1’000.00, taxes excluded, instead of the regular price of CHF3’800.00 for such a model. The full amount of funds collected will be given to the Swiss Telethon, an association fighting rare and orphan diseases (telethon.ch).
In order to allocate this enamelled watch, we will draw lots. How to participate and what are the steps?
- Write us at email@example.com to confirm: your name and country of delivery, that you agree to participate to this draw and that you agree on paying the amount of CHF1’000.00 + taxes (TVA, Customs fee, etc.) if you win this draw. Free worldwide shipping.
- We will take into account all of the messages received between Nov. 29th 2019 and Dec. 8th 2019 at midnight (UTC+1).
- The draw will take place on Dec. 9th 2019. The winner will be informed the same day by e-mail, along with the invoice (bank transfer).
- When the payment is received, the watch will be shipped by FedEx to the happy new owner!
- The money collected (CHF1’000.00) will then be entirely given to the Swiss Telethon. A proof of donation will be sent to the owner.
Special terms for some territories:
a) For customers based in Japan, please check out our Japanes website www.lundis-bleus.jp and contact our partner there (Watch Shop Koyanagi).
b) Because of some agreements, this offer is unfortunately not available in the following countries: Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Lundis Bleus Ref. 1110-MA “Concrete Grey – Black” Technical Specifications
- The basin-shaped case band design is extended by the radius of the box type crystal on the top and the radius of the case back at the bottom.
- The lugs, which are a part of the case back and therefore visibly separated from the case band, enhance the basin-shaped design by giving a subtle visual effect made of curves.
- The logo on the case back is emphasized by the inner crystal, giving a stained glass feel to it.
- Round shape.
- Stainless steel EN1.4404 (316L).
- Water-resistant to 3 bar.
- Material indication «316L» and individual number are made by deep acid etching between the lugs.
- Stainless steel casing ring.
- The assembled watch has a total thickness of 11mm.
Crown and tube
- Crown in stainless steel EN 1.4435 (316L) with 7 notches, all polished (except the micro-blasted notches).
- Ergonomic shape that prevents the crown of scratching the wrist and is still very easy to use.
- In stainless steel EN.1.4404.
- Top surfaces of the lugs have a satin finish and the area around the logo is micro-blasted, the rest is all polished.
- «Lundis Bleus» is done by stamping.
- The logo is made by cutting and then is soldered.
- The case back is assembled to the case band by 4 screws in stainless steel.
- Domed box type shape in sapphire.
- Ø37.65mm for a total thickness of 4mm to the apex.
- Both sides are hard, colourless, and have a multi-layered anti-reflective coating.
- Press-fitted on a non-visible I-ring.
- In transparent sapphire.
- Press-fitted from the inside of the case back on a non-visible I-ring and held in place by a stainless steel ring.
- Brass with black galvanic plating, opalin finish.
- 12 applied markers in brass, diamond cut and rhodium plating.
- Light grey pad printing.
- In solid sterling sliver 925/1000.
- Hand engraved «Iris» texture.
- Concrete grey vitreous enamel applied with the traditional «grand feu» process of enamelling (several firing at around 830°C).
- Logo by pad printing in silver color varnish.
- The dial is entirely manufactured in-house at Lundis Bleus.
- Flat cut hour and minute hands, in brass, with galvanic rhodium plating. Skeleton type with specific Lundis Bleus shape. Flat cut central second hand with long couterweight, in brass, with galvanic rhodium plating.
- 19mm straight.
- High-end black calf leather strap, with black leather lining and handmade stitching.
- “Lundis Bleus” by hot stamping on the lining.
- 7 holes.
- Stainless steel EN1.4404 (316L).
- Top surface with satin finish, sides polished and back microblasted.
- The sides are slightly sloped echoing the lugs.
- Swiss, ETA2892 Top, with automatic winding.
- 42 hours of power reserve.
- 21 jewels.
- 28’800 vibrations/hour (4Hz).
- 160x160x90mm. In MDF with matt grey varnish finish.
- Lining in grey fabric.
- Hinges in steel.
- Push-button and double bevel to facilitate the opening.
- The watch is presented on a grey fabric cushion within the removable tray.
- Delivered in a black cardboard protection box.
- The warranty card is laying under the removable tray.
- Your Lundis Bleus watch is covered for 5 years against manufacturing defects.
- Your watch is delivered along with its engraved stainless steel warranty card.