For the milady inside every woman, Mido is revisiting the refined aesthetics of the Belluna Royal collection with an ultra-feminine composition adorned with mother-of-pearl and diamonds. A cushion-shaped case in rose-gold tones adds a hint of originality to its timeless lines. To change its style as and when desired, this special edition comes with three interchangeable straps in burgundy satin-look fabric, black leather and pearlescent white leather. At the heart of the Belluna Royal Milady beats the Caliber 80, an automatic movement with a power reserve of up to 80 hours. Just enough to make a trip to London without worrying about the time! Whether at afternoon tea with friends or at an elegant evening event, the Belluna Royal Milady presents a noble look that is resolutely British in style!
Created by Mido in 2008, the Belluna collection is characterised by its elegant, timeless lines inspired by London’s Royal Albert Hall, a legendary British concert venue. Opened in 1871 to promote the arts and science, today this immense monument is home to the performing arts. Its famous glass dome has directly inspired some of the finely worked guilloché-style sunray dials in the collection. This magnificent cupola sits atop the cleverly structured levels of this monument, in a Victorian style that abounds in round, generous curves. Mido’s refined Belluna collection references this world of harmonious forms.
Mother-of-pearl and diamonds
With a dial exuding refinement in every last detail, the Belluna Royal Milady presents a precious look that never ceases to appeal. In the light, its silvered centre presents a cascade of reflections thanks to a guilloché-style stamped sunray finish and an iridescent white mother-of-pearl edge. Eleven twinkling diamonds punctuate the Belluna Royal Milady, with one placed at every hour except 6 o’clock. Here, the date appears in a round aperture – one of the most useful daily functions. This truly radiant composition is completed by faceted diamond-cut hour and minute hands and a flat diamond-cut seconds hand. A domed sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective treatment on both sides ensures that nothing detracts from the watch’s stunning display.
Royal whatever the occasion
Shining bright, the Belluna Royal Milady is nestled in a cushion-shaped case in polished steel with a rose-gold-coloured PVD treatment. Its elegance can be admired from the front or the back thanks to a transparent case back revealing the Caliber 80, an automatic Swiss mechanical movement finely decorated with Geneva stripes. Presented in a special case, the Belluna Royal Milady allows for a variety of combinations thanks to three interchangeable straps in burgundy satin-look technical fabric, black cow leather, or pearlescent white cow leather.
Both elegant and refined, the new Belluna Royal Milady makes light of any style and situation, while channelling a resolutely British spirit!
Mido Belluna Royal Milady Technical Specifications
- Automatic Mido Caliber 80 (ETA C07.611 base),
- 11’’’, Ø25.60 mm,
- Height: 4.74 mm,
- 25 jewels,
- 21,600 vph.
- Finely decorated Elaboré-grade movement, oscillating weight decorated with Geneva stripes and the Mido logo.
- Functions: HMSD.
- Adjusted on 3 different positions for high accuracy.
- Up to 80 hours of power reserve.
- Polished stainless steel with rose-gold-coloured PVD treatment,
- Ø33 mm,
- 3 parts,
- Domed sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective treatment on both sides,
- Transparent case back revealing the finely decorated Elaboré-grade movement,
- Engraved serial number, water-resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m/165 ft).
- Burgundy satin-look technical fabric, rolled edges,
- Stainless steel folding clasp with rose-gold-coloured PVD treatment.
- Black crocodile-look genuine cow leather, rolled edges, stainless steel folding clasp with rose-gold straps coloured PVD treatment.
- Pearlescent white crocodile-look genuine cow leather, rolled edges, stainless steel folding clasp with rose-gold-coloured PVD treatment.
- Silvered centre with guilloché-style sunray finish, white mother-of-pearl edge set with 11 diamonds (total 0.055 ct).
- Date aperture at 6 o’clock.
- Faceted diamond-cut hour and minute hands.
- Flat diamond-cut seconds hand.