Brellum Watches took the world of watches by storm in December 2016: excellently built watches powered by a modified Valjoux 7750 with COSC certification and with a very good price point. Since the release, the Brellum watches got several beautiful versions, covering many wishes and desires. Now it is the time for a black DLC case to join the Pandial Collection. Until we will return with a full review of the Pandial., check the full press release below.
Brellum Pandial Black DLC Chronometer
Designed for watch enthusiasts with strong character, the new model combines the exclusivity of intense black with enhanced technical qualities. Thanks to the Black DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coating technology, scratch resistance and durability increases considerably.
Resolutely sporty, this collection is inspired by the timeless aesthetic codes that have shaped the success of the Duobox model, such as its two “BOX” type sapphire crystals or its slightly curved dials with diamond cut indexes.
The new Pandial line is distinguished by its new contrasting dials that affirm its exclusive character. Its steel bezel with integrated aluminium tachymeter brings its total diameter to 43.00mm and new calf leather or Nebur Tec strap enhances its dynamism. Like all Brellum watches, the automatic movement that powers the Brellum Pandial Black DLC is fully decorated and officially chronometer by the COSC.
Brellum Pandial Black DLC Chronometer Specifications and Price
Brellum Pandial Black DLC Chronometer has a price tag of CHF 2’405.-, excluding taxes, available now on www.brellum.swiss
- Calibre BRELLUM BR-750-1 Chronometer automatic (base Valjoux 7750)
- Certification Chronometer Officially Certified by the COSC
- Decoration Perlage, Geneva stripes, blue screws, oscillating weight BRELLUM
- Technology 25 jewels, 28’800 A / H, power reserve 46 hours;
- Functions Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Chronograph, telemeter and tachymeter scale
- Material Stainless Steel 316L, DIN 1.4435; Alu Tachymeter, Black DLC coating
- Dimension Diameter 43.00mm, total thickness: 11.70 without crystal (total 15.90mm)
- Crystal Box type sapphire with anti-reflective treatment
- Dial Domed dial, with indexes and luminescent material
- Hands Hours and minutes with luminescent material
- Water resistance 50m, 5ATM
- Case back Numbered caseback with Box sapphire crystal, anti-reflective treatment
Weight 0n leather strap approx.120 g