Constellation fans looking for a larger case size and consistency of colour will love OMEGA’s new 36 mm collection. Omega Constellation Co‑Axial Master Chronometer 36mm – a trio of exceptional timepieces with sun-brushed dials and matching-coloured straps in shimmering leather.
– There’s a 36 mm stainless steel model with a burgundy PVD treated dial and matching strap.
– A stainless steel and 18K yellow gold model with blue PVD treated dial and matching strap.
– And a stainless steel and 18K Sedna™ gold model with brown PVD treated dial and matching strap.
A dazzling feature on all three models is a circle of 38 diamonds (0.92ct), set on a specially polished bezel to produce a high shine and increase the play of light. The beautiful sun-brushed dials also have a date window at 6 o’clock and 0.19ct of diamonds, giving the watches an overall diamond total of 1.11ct.
On each new edition, the OMEGA logo, Constellation star and indexes are in 18K white gold, 18K yellow gold or 18K Sedna™ gold – depending on the model – to ensure all applied elements match the colour of the case material.
Providing the power is OMEGA’s Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8800, visible through the scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. To earn the Master Chronometer certification, each watch – and its movement – must pass the strictest tests in the watch industry, set by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS).
The dramatic and enduring design of the OMEGA Constellation is characterised by its famous half-moon facets, “claws” on the case and mono-rang bracelet. Although the addition of a leather strap represents a departure from the usual, the effect is spectacular – and there’s no mistaking the iconic watch’s design DNA.
Bigger, brighter and exceptionally beautiful. Expect OMEGA’s new 36 mm models with matching straps and dials to expand the Constellation’s already substantial fan base.
Omega Constellation Co‑Axial Master Chronometer 36mm Technical Specifications
- Steel on leather strap – 22.214.171.124.61.001
- Steel ‑ yellow gold on leather strap – 126.96.36.199.53.001
- Steel ‑ Sedna™ Gold on leather strap – 188.8.131.52.63.001
- Master Chronometer Certified
- Transparent case back
- Calibre: Omega 8800
- Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement.
- Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss.
- Free sprung balance with silicon balance spring, automatic winding in both directions.
- Rhodium-plated finish with Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Power reserve: 55 hours
- Steel / Steel ‑ yellow gold / Steel – Sedna™ Gold
- Diameter: 36 mm
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water-rezistance: 5 bar (50 metres / 167 feet)
Strap and Buckle
- Leather strap
- Pin buckle
All OMEGA watches are delivered with a 5-year warranty that covers the repair of any material or manufacturing defects. Please refer to the operating instructions for specific information about the warranty conditions and restrictions.