Today’s 5th generation makeover is based on the recognisable Omega Constellation Manhattan style that was first introduced in 1982. Every part of the design has been modernised. Whether you choose a model in 25 mm, 28 mm or 29 mm, you’ll discover a wonderfully feminine feel as well as a truly exquisite finish.
OMEGA’s 29mm Constellation models embrace the seductive appeal of sparkling blue glass, with striking Aventurine dials that recall a star-filled sky. Not only is each Aventurine dial totally unique in its appearance, but the bold shade contrasts beautifully with the luxurious case and bracelet materials: a choice of stainless steel, 18K Sedna™ gold, yellow gold, or blends of steel and gold.
The bezels circling the sky-blue dials are brushed with Roman numerals or polished and diamond-set. Each timepiece features a round date window at 6 o’clock and 11 diamond hour markers, fixed in place with holders made from yellow, white or 18K Sedna™ gold – depending on the model. For consistency of style, the hands of each timepiece are fashioned from the same material as the diamond holders.
As always, OMEGA has stayed true to the Constellation’s enduring design, with its distinctive claws and mono-rang bracelet. Keeping a steady beat behind the blue dials are exceptional Master Chronometer calibres (8700/8701).
Sky-inspired and tested at the industry’s highest level, OMEGA’s 29mm Constellation watches with Aventurine dials are the perfect choice for those drawn to brilliant designs and bold colours.
All models come with OMEGA’s 5-year warranty.
Omega Constellation Manhattan Technical Specifications
- Calibre: Omega 8700/8701
- Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement.
- Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss.
- Free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring, automatic winding in both directions.
- Rhodium-plated finish with Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Power reserve: 50 hours
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
WATCH CASE & DIAL
- Case: Steel/Sedna™ gold/yellow gold/Steel – yellow gold/Steel ‑ Sedna™ Gold
- Case Diameter: 29 mm
- Dial Colour: Blue/White/Silver/Grey/Brown/Yellow
- 5 bar (50 metres / 167 feet)
- Transparent case back