To celebrate its role as Official Timekeeper, OMEGA has launched a race-ready timepiece that delivers extraordinary precision under pressure – OMEGA Seamaster Diver 300M America’s Cup Chronograph.
With its new chronograph lock-system, quick-change strap and water grip pushers, the OMEGA Seamaster Diver 300M America’s Cup Chronograph is a fitting tribute to the 36th America’s Cup presented by PRADA.
Built from stainless steel, the 44 mm chronograph has a blue ceramic dial and bezel ring, which features a white enamel diving scale. To get a better handle on the watch in high swells, OMEGA has included soft-touch rubber pushers, ergonomically designed to work efficiently in the wet and stylishly picked out in red and blue.
Its laser-engraved wave-pattern dial includes a ‘regatta countdown indicator ring’ in red anodized aluminium, which features an hour disc underneath the subdial, and a red anodized aluminium minute and rhodium-plated small seconds hand inspired by the shape of a boat hull.
The central seconds chronograph hand, also in red anodized aluminium, carries an America’s Cup on the counterweight.
OMEGA’s exclusive CHRONO LOCK system is included to secure the chronograph functions when needed. A must when marking time on the water, as sailing at high speeds leaves no room for error.
As with all great commemorative watches, the event and year is clearly marked and highlighted in bold. On the Alveol shaped caseback, engravings filled with blue lacquer spell out “36th America’s Cup” and “Auckland 2021”.
OMEGA’s Seamaster Diver 300M America’s Cup Chronograph has a metal bracelet and additional rubber strap, both equipped with OMEGA’s new Quick Change system. One press of a button releases the pins from the watch-head, enabling the wearer to switch easily between the bracelet and the strap without having to use tools.
Unlike the boats, the America’s Cup chronograph requires no winds to push it forward. OMEGA’s Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 9900 is more than up to the task.
A special presentation box in the colours of the America’s Cup, keeps it safe and secure on land – and adds to its collectable appeal.
OMEGA Seamaster Diver 300M America’s Cup Chronograph Technical Specifications
- Master Chronometer Certified
- Helium escape valve
- Regatta timing
- Screw-in crown
- Small seconds
- Transparent case back
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Automatic watch
- Calibre: Omega 9900
- Self-winding chronograph with column wheel and CoAxial escapement.
- Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss.
- Silicon balance-spring, 2 barrels mounted in series, time zone function.
- Central hour, minute and chronograph seconds hands, small seconds hand, 12-hour and 60-minute recorders.
- Rhodium-plated finish with Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Power reserve: 60 hours
Case & Dial
- Stainless Steel
- Case diameter: 44 mm
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water-resistance: 30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)
- Dial Colour: Blue
- 10.000,00 €*
* Recommended retail price (incl. VAT)