The Oris Aquis Date Calibre 400 41.5 mm, our hugely wearable diver’s watch, returns with two new executions enriched with a touch of solid gold. Both the forest green and deep blue versions have an 18-carat gold finish to the outer edge of their unidirectional rotating bezels, and gold-coloured hands and indexes.
Even the minutes scale on the green or blue ceramic bezel is golden, completing the balanced, coherent look of the design. Both watches come with a stainless steel bracelet and a rubber strap in matching green or blue that can be easily switched using our patented Quick Strap Change system, with no tool required.
All this wraps our game-changing Calibre 400 automatic, which provides the watch with elevated levels of anti-magnetism, a five-day power reserve and 10-year recommended service intervals. As with all Calibre 400 Series watches, both pieces are warrantied for 10 years when registered with MyOris.
Oris Aquis Date Calibre 400 41.5 mm Bi-Colour Technical Specifications
- Material Multi-piece stainless steel case, uni-directional rotating bezel with 18-carat gold edge and blue or green ceramic insert
- Size 41.50 mm, 1.634 inches
- Top glass Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Case back Stainless steel, screwed, see-through sapphire glass
- Operating devices Stainless steel screw-in security crown
- Water-resistance 30 bar (300 m)
- Interhorn width 22 mm
- Number Oris Calibre 400
- Dimensions Ø 30.00 mm, 13 1/4’’’
- Functions Hours, minutes and central sweep seconds hands, date with quick setting, stop second device, date window at 6 o’clock
- Accuracy -3/+5 seconds a day (within COSC tolerances)
- Extra features Highly anti-magnetic
- Winding Automatic
- Power reserve 120 hours
- Vibrations 4 Hz (28’800 A/h)
- Jewels 21
- Design Blue or green
- Luminous material Super-LumiNova®
- Indices Applied
- Multi-piece stainless steel metal bracelet with folding clasp with extension and quick strap change.
- Supplied with green or blue rubber strap with folding clasp with extension.
Warranty Extended to 10 years with MyOris sign-up. Applies to watch and movement.
10-year recommended service intervals
Availability June 2022
Swiss retail price CHF/EUR 4’000 MB/ 3’900 RS