Oris is delighted to announce a new partnership with the Tactical Leadership Programme (TLP), an elite pilot training school based in the Spanish city of Albacete and launches the Oris Big Crown Propilot TLP Limited Edition.
Founded in 1978 TLP prepares NATO-allied coalition forces for worldwide tactical air operations. To mark the new association, Oris is introducing the TLP Limited Edition, a 750 piece version of the ever-popular, flight-ready ProPilot line of pilot’s watches.
The new watch has a 44mm stainless steel case coated in anti-glare gunmetal grey PVD, a green dial inspired by TLP pilots’ flight overalls, beige detailing taken from the eagle in the TLP logo, and a green Ventile® strap.
Ventile®, a high-performance textile, was invented during the Second World War for British Royal Air Force pilots and saved the lives of countless pilots forced to ditch during operations. Alongside the civilian model, Oris is also offering pilots graduating from TLP the opportunity to own a bespoke edition that will carry their name, programme year and limited edition number on the case back.
The watches are presented in an olive and orange travel pouch and with a cardholder where the warranty card will be, both in Ventile®. The go-anywhere tool watch embodies the TLP’s spirit to provide excellent training, foster friendships and promote cooperation between nations.
Oris TLP Limited Edition Technical Specifications and Price
TLP Limited Edition Ref. no. 01 752 7760 4287-Set
Limited to 750 pieces
- Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds,
- enlarged individual date and day windows,
- instantaneous date and day,
- date and day corrector,
- fine timing device and stop-second
- Number Oris 752
- Dimensions Ø 32.20 mm, 14 1/4’’’
- Winding Automatic
- Power reserve 38 hours
- Vibrations 4 Hz (28’800 A/h)
- Jewels 26
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel, gun-metal grey PVD-coated case
- Size: 44.00 mm, 1.732 inches
- Top glass Sapphire, domed on both sides, inside anti-reflective coating
- Case back: Stainless steel, gun-metal grey PVD-coated, screwed, special engravings
- Operating devices: Stainless steel, gun-metal grey PVD-coated, screw-in security crown
- Water-resistance: 10 bar/100 m
- Inter-horn width: 22 mm
- Design: Green dial with applied beige numerals and indices
- Luminous material Super-LumiNova®
- Indices and numerals: Applied
Strap & Buckle
- Green Ventile® strap with stainless steel gun-metal grey PVD-coated lift folding clasp
- Extras Special Ventile® travel pouch, limited to 750 pieces
- Swiss retail price CHF 2’200
Availability March 2021