With great joy, I present you this evening the latest addition in the Brellum family – Brellum Duobox Classic LE.4 Chronometer. Why this enthusiasm? Simple! Since the first Brellum Duobox Chronometer (powered by a calibre based on the Valjoux 7751), I was waiting patiently this triple calendar, moon phase. As you might have already guessed, the newest timepiece is powered by a movement based on the great Valjoux 7751. A review will follow after I will get my hands on it at Baselworld.
The brand’s emblematic collection, Brellum Duobox, is enriched with a new classic Limited Edition that will delight collectors eager for beautiful complications.
In addition to the chronograph function, Brellum Duobox LE.4 offers a triple calendar, with date, day and month indication, a day/night indicator and moon phase display.
Limited to 17 pieces worldwide, the COSC LE.4 movement is entirely decorated and adorned with a numbered rotor, treated in NAC Anthracite and a lunar symbol in Rhodium.
Brellum Duobox LE.4 comes with a hand made, large-scaled black alligator leather strap mounted on a decorated steel deploying buckle.
Brellum Duobox Classic LE.4 Chronometer
BRELLUM BR-751-TCMP Automatic Chronometer (Valjoux 7751 base)
- Officially Chronometer certified movement (COSC)
- Geneva stripes,
- blue screws,
- numbered rotor from 01/17 to 17/17
- 25 jewels,
- 28’800 A/h,
- 46 hours power reserve;
- Incabloc, Glucydur Balance, Nivarox Alloy Hairspring typ Anachron
- Hours, Min., Sec.,
- triple calendar (day, date, month),
- day/night indicator,
- moon phase indicator
- Stainless Steel 316L, DIN 1.4435
- Diameter 41.80mm,
- thickness 11.20mm without crystals, 16.20mm total
- Box sapphire crystal with anti reflexion coating on both sides
- Silver Snow Opalin,
- domed, indexes with luminous material (Superluminova)
- Hours and Minutes with luminous material (Superluminova)
- 50m, 5ATM
- Stainless Steel,
- numbered with box sapphire crystal,
- anti-reflection coating
- 120g on genuine black alligator leather strap mounted on decorated steel deploying buckle
Price CHF 3’190.- HT, delivery starting May 2019
For more information please visit the Brellum Watches Website.