Reservoir Watch is honoured to partner with the diver photographer Greg Lecoeur, and to unveil an eponymous limited edition retracing his photographic art in favour of the preservation of the ocean’s flora and fauna: RESERVOIR HYDROSPHERE « The Greg LECOEUR Edition ».
Greg Lecoeur explores the planet and is committed to the preservation of the Nature, using photography to expose the beauty of the marine world and raise awareness of the fragility of ecosystems. Recognized for his artistic qualities, his unparalleled patience and his sensitivity, he captures the emotion of the moment by creating touching images. His work has received numerous international awards (National History Museum, GDT, Sony Awards, Montier en Der, Siena, etc.). In 2016 he was named Nature Photographer of the Year by National Geographic and in 2020 Underwater Photographer of the Year by UPY London.
Greg Lecoeur has selected the Hydrosphere Bronze diving watch model, and chosen a blue sunray dial to best reflect the seabed. He also selected a series of photos gathered in an exploration notebook and delivered with the model’s waterproof case. A promoter of coral protection, part of the sale will be donated to the replanting of a coral through the Coral Gardeners association.
Finally, each buyer of this limited series will be offered a dive with Greg Lecoeur in the Port-Cros national park, Hyères (France), during a half-day session in September 2021 (excluding insurance, transport and accommodation). A way of living an exclusive moment with an exceptional explorer of the seabed and sharing his passion for the oceans.
RESERVOIR HYDROSPHERE – The Greg LECOEUR Edition
Ref: RSV03.HY/330-32.GL Limited Edition of 50 pieces
- 45mm, bronze Case with satin finish
- Bronze dial with sundial finish, white index, magnifier on the jumping-hour window
- Self-winding mechanical movement, 37 hours power reserve
- Complications: Retrograde minutes, jumping Hour, Power Reserve
- Patented proprietary 124-pieces module on ETA 2824-2 caliber
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Unidirectional, ceramic rotating bezel with double scale for reading the time at different diving depths before and after the retrograde minute hand’s return
- Helium Valve
- Stainless steel screwed back, screw-down crown, watertight up to 250m
- Black rubber strap screwed onto the body
- Additional blue NATO strap provided, mounted on bronze stirrups
Included in the waterproof box:
- Engraving on the back of the watch;
- Includes an exploration notebook with the description of emblematic dives and in favor of the preservation of the oceans led by Greg Lecoeur, and illustrated by his photographic work;
- Includes a dive with Greg Lecoeur in the Port-Cros national park, Hyères (France), over a half-day in September 2021 (exact date tbc excluding insurance, transport and accommodation costs);
- Included a grant for the replanting of a coral via the Coral Gardenersassociation;
- 4’850 € TTC | $ 4’980 MSRP excl. Local Taxes | £ 4’600 VAT incl.
Available to order in June 2021
Online store and network of exclusive retailers in 20 countries
About RESERVOIR watch
French watchmaking house with Swiss Made collections.
Taking its inspiration from vintage measuring instruments, RESERVOIR watches reflect the functionality and aesthetic appeal of counters, manometers, gauges from three universes: automobile races, military aviation, and diving / submarines. RESERVOIR timepieces are innovative thanks to a radical time display, by combining three horological complications. The retrograde minute at 240° recalls the R.P.M. counters, the jumping hour recalls mileage meters and the power reserve display echoes the fuel gauges. The assortment is built around seven collections and 29 models, all equipped with a bespoke and patented module of 124 components associated with an ETA-2824 movement. All models are assembled in Switzerland by a renowned watchmaker. Distributed in 24 countries – including the United States, Japan, France, China and the United-Kingdom – on-line and through a prestigious network of 70 up-scale department stores and specialist dealers, the core range is set at a content price of €3,850. Presented annually at Baselworld, the new models received outstanding reviews from the world watch media and were already nominated twice for the GPHG (Geneva Grand Prix of Watchmaking) in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Find out more: https://www.reservoir-watch.com/en/