Roger Dubuis explores new limits of creativity and modern watchmaking with a daring piece: Roger Dubuis Excalibur Twofold.
Since 1995 Roger Dubuis manufacture is defined by “no limit” innovation, technical prowess, demanding savoir-faire and stylistic audacity.
Its integrated manufacture enables absolute technical mastery and true independence. Visionary designers push the limits together with incredible watchmakers to design non-conformist grand complications. They are given free rein to create and innovate without restraint. Roger Dubuis is constantly breaking codes and conventions to create the most expressive pieces of Haute Horology.
Most Roger Dubuis Watches bear the Poinçon de Genève. Vivid proof of its excess in excellence, exclusivity, know-how, and performance. Requiring 40% additional production time, Roger Dubuis watches offer its aficionados 100% excess in excellence and beauty.
Excess in design
Distinguished by this unleashed creativity, all timepieces are excessively technical and supremely extravagant. Roger Dubuis continuously places watchmaking technology at the service of aesthetics.
Thus, using avant-garde materials inspired by other cutting-edge industries – such as Additive Manufacturing and Composite Material technologies– highlights even further the expressive singularity of the Maison. No limits in the design, no boundaries in the technical prowess. Just excess and beyond with Roger Dubuis.
Extravagance at every step
Roger Dubuis embraces its disruptive attitude transcending trends and mass appeal. The undisputable choice for an exclusive tribe of rebellious hedonists who want to enjoy life to the fullest and who know that Roger Dubuis will offer them unforgettable and larger than life experiences. With excess. With insolence. Possessed by the freedom of extravagance.
Roger Dubuis Excalibur Twofold Technical Specifications
Reference RDDBEX0900 – Production: 8 pieces
- Ø45 mm,
- Case, bezel, crown and case back in Mineral Composite Fiber.
- Case back with a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Thickness: 15 mm
- Water resistance: 3 BAR (30 m)
- Mineral Composite Fiber flange with screw-like hour markers polished and filled with SLN.
- Astral white décor on top of the calibre bridges.
- FKM luminescent rubber based on LumiSuperBiwiNova™ technology
- Titanium double folding buckle
Calibre RD01SQ calibre
- Manual winding with double flying tourbillon
- Hours, Minutes,
- Double tourbillon at 5 and 7 o’clock
- Decorations: circular-grained and NAC coated plate and bridges
- Number of parts: 301 components
- Jewels: 28
- Diameter: 16 ¾ ‘”
- Thickness: 7.67 mm
- Frequency: 2×3 Hz (21’600 vph)
- Power-reserve: 50 hours