Sarpaneva x Moomin
Limited edition of 75 pieces (3 x 25) celebrating 75 years of Moomins, the central characters in a series of books and a comic strip by Swedish-Finn illustrator and writer Tove Jansson.
This automatic wound wristwatch features three-layered skeletonized dials with 8 hand-painted Swiss Super-Luminova® emission colours in varying order creating unique combinations.
© Moomin Characters™
Moomin is a trademark of Moomin Characters Oy, Ltd.
“More is More!
How can the story be maximised on the dial of the watch? With 8 different Swiss Superluminova colours hand-painted on a 3-part skeleton steel dial, which gives your watch a unique colour combination.
The dial is based on Tove Jansson’s illustration of Moomintroll dreaming. Originally in black and white, I thought that it might be possible to create something in colour respecting the original illustration, with the Moomin magic… So when the night comes your dreams will be different to someone else’s, and come alive! – Stepan Sarpaneva
Sarpaneva x Moomin Technical Specifications and Price
Limited to 75 (3x 25 pieces/colour)
• Soprod A10 Calibre, 11.5 lines, 28800 mph (4 Hz)
• Mechanical Automatic winding
• Hours, Minutes
• 25 jewels
• 42 Hours power reserve
• Rhodium plated, Perlage Finishing
• Stainless Steel (SUPRA 316L/4435), 38.7 mm in diameter, 8.9 mm in thickness
• Water-resistant to 10 ATM
• Lug to lug width: 46.4 mm
• 3 Part Stainless Steel Hand Finished, Hand Painted Swiss (8)Super-LuMiNova,
• 2 Tone coated Brass hands.
• Stainless steel pin buckle
• Grassbay strap
• Width: 20 mm
The watch is delivered in a treasure roll made by Finlayson™
- €6200 (VAT 24%)
- Outside EU: €5000 (VAT 0%)