With ticketed admission to WatchTime New York, the public can:
- Try on and experience the latest luxury watches, such as one-of-a-kind and limited-edition timekeepers, made in America wristwatches, million-dollar timepieces, and more.
- Meet star watch designers, brand founders, watchmakers, experts, brand ambassadors, and VIPs.
- Attend panels of leading watchmakers and experts on collecting, watchmaking, history, and design.
- Mingle with fellow watch lovers and influencers.
- Whether you cover the latest timepieces from over 36 of the world’s most fascinating luxury watch brands (including Omega, Breguet, Grand Seiko, MB&F, Montblanc, Greubel Forsey, and more), or the art, science, tech, culture, news, or influential personalities of the U.S. watchmaking and watch collecting scene, you’ll find a compelling story at WatchTime New York 2019.
- The five-year anniversary of WatchTime New York coincides with WatchTime Magazine’s twentieth anniversary, making the 2019 edition of WatchTime New York an event you won’t want to miss.
Be the first to comment