With ticketed admission to WatchTime New York, the public can:
- Try on and experience the latest luxury watches, such as one-of-a-kind and limited-edition timekeepers, made in America wristwatches, million-dollar timepieces, and more.
- Meet star watch designers, brand founders, watchmakers, experts, brand ambassadors, and VIPs.
- Attend panels of leading watchmakers and experts on collecting, watchmaking, history, and design.
- Mingle with fellow watch lovers and influencers.
- Whether you cover the latest timepieces from over 36 of the world’s most fascinating luxury watch brands (including Omega, Breguet, Grand Seiko, MB&F, Montblanc, Greubel Forsey, and more), or the art, science, tech, culture, news, or influential personalities of the U.S. watchmaking and watch collecting scene, you’ll find a compelling story at WatchTime New York 2019.
- The five-year anniversary of WatchTime New York coincides with WatchTime Magazine’s twentieth anniversary, making the 2019 edition of WatchTime New York an event you won’t want to miss.