The Seiko 5 Sports and AUTO MOAI collaboration is here! The watches fully express the worldview of artist AUTO MOAI as artwork created expressly for the two models decorate the creations.
About AUTO MOAI
AUTO MOAI is an artist working in Japan with the theme ‘‘anonymity’’. AUTO MOAI depicts the relationships between people who are tacitly connected to each other on the streets, which are hard to visualize, with faceless people.
The black-coloured dial features AUTO MOAI’s iconic motif “faceless figures”.
The leather strap is printed with artwork exclusively designed for the collaboration watches. The worldview of AUTO MOAI, on your wrist.
As a special feature of the limited edition, the “faceless figures” motif is illustrated on the caseback and includes the serial number. * In an actual product, the caseback direction might be different from the image.
The watches are offered in a special box with the same design as the strap.
Included is a special booklet featuring the artwork created specially by AUTO MOAI for the watches.
Seiko 5 Sports AUTO MOAI Limited Edition Technical Specifications
- Calibre 4R36
- Vibrations: 21,600 vibrations per hour (6 beats per second)
- Power reserve: 41 hours
- Number of jewels: 24
- Stainless steel case with black hard-coating
- Calf strap
- Hardlex crystal
- See-through screw case back
- Diameter: 42.5mm, Thickness: 13.4mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Magnetic resistance: 4,800 A/m
- Limited edition of 1,500 (SRPG43)
- Limited edition of 300 (SBSA125, exclusively available at Seiko boutiques)
Available in May