The Galet Traveller across the collection with two new dials an Opaline Black or White. Designed with the same sleekness, its light absorbing an opposite contrast. of incomparable purity.
Reference LCF007 TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Self-winding Calibre LF230.02 chronometer-certified by Besançon Observatory
- Off-centred micro-rotor in 18K solid gold with pawl-fitted unidirectional winding, fixed between the mainplate and the bridge of the micro-rotor and equipped with a “silent bloc” shock-absorbing system
- Natural escapement with double direct-impulse directly on the balance
- Silicon pallet-lever with self-lubricating properties, escape-wheels in a phosphorous nickel alloy, produced according to LIGA technology.
- Indications: hours, minutes, small seconds at 6 o’clock, date at 3 o’clock home time/reference time at 9 o’clock.
- Correctors: crown for winding and time-setting and, on the left side of the case, two push-buttons (+) and (-) respectively positioned at 10 and 8 o’clock, to adjust the time hour per hour with automatic date correction.
- Diameter: 14’’’ ( Ø 31.60 mm)
- Thickness: 5,80 mm
- Frequency: 3Hz (21,600 vibrations per hour)
- Power reserve: 72 hours
- 288 parts
- 44 jewels
- 18K /750 210Pd white gold
- Three parts: case middle, bezel and snap-on case-back
- Size: Ø 41 mm (49 mm including the lugs)
- Thickness: of the material 10 mm / including the sapphire crystal 12.64 mm
- Domed sapphire crystals, front and back
- Water-resistant to 30 metres
- “Ball-shaped” crown in 210Pd 18K white gold
- Opaline Black or White
- “Teardrop” hour-markers in 210Pd white gold
- Bevelled window at 3 o’clock and 9 o’clock
- Small seconds counter at 6 o’clock, powdered silver for black dials or slate greyfor white dials
- Dual time-zone aperture at 9 o’clock
- LF logo powdered silver for black dials or slate grey for white dials
- 18K/750 210Pd white gold
- Hours and minutes: “assegai-shaped”
- Seconds: baton-type with counterweight
- Honey alligator leather Alcantara lining
- Pin buckle or a double blade folding clasp.