Sinn 105 St Sa combines uncompromising function and high-quality design in a whole new way.
The timepiece boasts an impressive combination of technical, sporty design and a diverse range of functions. It’s not only the reduced, contemporary look which wins over watch experts, but also the multifunctional rotating bezel, which has shown itself to be a versatile special feature. The advancing minute scale on it allows you to measure time.
Or you can use the bidirectional rotating bezel with 12-hour scale to set up a second time zone, with, for example, the hour hand showing the reference time on the dial and the local time on the rotating bezel. The rotating bezel itself has a captive connection to the bead-blasted case. Its Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT Technology basis lends the watch a professional overall look.
The dial comes in matt black with accents in orange. The day of the week and date display can appear in English or German. And beyond high precision time measurement, you can also observe the refinements of the mechanical movement in great detail through the transparent case back made from sapphire crystal.
Sinn 105 St Sa Technical Specifications and Price
The information on the mechanical movement corresponds to the current production situation in Frankfurt am Main. Due to technical changes, it may happen in individual cases that stock items of our sales partners deviate from this information.
- SW 220-1
- Self-winding mechanism
- 26 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
- Case made of stainless steel, bead-blasted
- Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
- Case back screw-fastened
- Crown screwable
- Meets the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant up to 20 bar
- Low pressure resistant
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Date display
- Day of the week display
- Bidirectional multifunctional rotating bezel with minute ratcheting and luminous key mark
- Second time zone on a 12-hour basis
- Bezel with Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT Technology basis
- Captive bezel
Dimensions and Weight
- Case diameter: 41 mm
- Band lug width: 20 mm
- Case thickness: 11.9 mm
- Weight without strap: 73 gramme
Dial and Hands
- Matt black dial
- Indices coated with luminescent colour
- Hour, minute and second hand coated with luminescent colour
- 2 years
- Price including leather strap: 1350.00 €
- Price including solid bracelet: 1550.00 €
- Price including silicone strap: 1350.00 €