Sinn 105 St Sa UTC: A technical, sporty look complemented by a diverse range of functions: with this watch, we’ve managed to combine uncompromising function and high-quality design in a whole new way. It’s not only the reduced, contemporary form that wins over watch experts, but also the fact that the timepiece can be used as a versatile instrument.
Using the bidirectional rotating bezel with 24-hour ratcheting, you can set up a second time zone. As a result, adjusting the local time only takes a few seconds, without you having to adjust the orange UTC hand using the crown. Of course, you can also set the UTC hand in the conventional way using the crown and leave the rotating bezel in its initial position. The arrow-shaped UTC hand can also be used to roughly determine cardinal points, when the current position of the sun is visible. If you’re located in the northern hemisphere, position the dial horizontally and turn the watch so that the 12-hour hand (ignoring daylight savings time) points to the sun. The 24-hour hand then points to the north.
The rotating bezel itself has a captive connection to the bead-blasted case. Its Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT Technology basis lends the watch a professional overall look.
The dial comes in matt white with accents in orange. And take the time to have a closer look at all the details of the mechanical movement through the anti-reflective transparent case back made from sapphire crystal.
Sinn 105 St Sa UTC Technical Specifications and Price
The information on the mechanical movement corresponds to the current production situation in Frankfurt am Main. Due to technical changes, it may happen in individual cases that stock items of our sales partners deviate from this information.
- SW 330-1
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
- Case made of stainless steel, bead-blasted
- Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
- Case back screw-fastened
- Crown screwable
- Meets the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant up to 20 bar
- Low pressure resistant
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Date display
- Rotating bezel with 24-hour ratcheting
- Second time zone on a 24-hour basis
- Bezel with Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT Technology basis
- Captive bezel
Dimensions and Weight
- Case diameter: 41 mm
- Band lug width: 20 mm
- Case thickness: 11.9 mm
- Weight without strap: 73 gramme
Dial and Hands
- Matt black dial
- Matt white dial
- Indices coated with luminescent colour
- Hour, minute and second hand coated with luminescent colour
- 2 years
- Price including leather strap: 1590.00 €
- Price including solid bracelet: 1790.00 €
- Price including silicone strap: 1590.00 €