Sarpaneva Lunations Harvest Moon – Stepan Sarpaneva surprises us with a new version of its Lunations. The watch featuring the brand’s first in-house movement comes with some new details.
Sarpaneva Lunations Harvest Moon is a limited edition of only ten pieces. The original moon phase is part of the Lunations series released in the past. A review of the several pieces can be read here: Sarpaneva Lunations – Not for Everyone.
The first thing that strikes on the new Harvest Moon is the new design of the stainless steel hands. A skeletonised, architectural design with SuperLuminova tips that fit well the two-part stainless steel skeleton dial with Swiss Super-Luminova® indexes.
The Moon display uses optical fibres that reveal the ingenious ultra-precise moon-phase mechanism enriched with a fabulous looking Orange RC Tritec’s Lumicast®.
The matt satin-finished case is manufactured in high-grade Supra 316L/4435 stainless steel case from Outokumpu Group.
Sarpaneva Lunations Harvest Moon Technical Specifications and Price
- High-grade Outokumpu Supra 316L/4435 stainless steel case,
- Available also in DLC black
- 42 mm in diameter, 9,8 mm in thickness
- Front and back sapphire crystals with multi anti-reflective coating on the inside
- Two-part crown at 4 o’clock with signature Sarpaneva moon face motif
- Water-resistant to 5 ATM
- Two-part stainless steel skeleton dial in various DLC-coated finishes
- Indexes in various Swiss Super-Luminova® emission colours
- Laser-machined and hand-finished optical fibre moon face relief, moon illumination powered by RC Tritec’s Lumicast®
- Sarpaneva in-house Moonment® calibre, 21,600 vph (3 Hz)
- Mechanical manual-winding
- 20 jewels
- 60-hour power reserve
- a single day of error only once every 14,000 years