Montblanc introduces its first Smart Headphones, the Montblanc MB 01, designed for optimal comfort, enhanced functionality and uncompromising quality. Foldable and compact, these sleek travel companions complete Montblanc’s tech travel offering that contributes to making business and leisure travel more seamless, productive and enjoyable from departure to destination.
“We set out to create headphones that would strike the ideal balance between advanced technology, sophisticated design and comfort, because that’s what really matters to Montblanc travelers, whether they are aboard a long-haul flight, on a conference call at the airport or simply trying to recharge while on the road,” says Nicolas Baretzki, Montblanc CEO.
Travelling is an essential part of the luxury business lifestyle. Quality headphones have become an essential accessory for today’s traveller. To meet the demands of those who live life on the road or in the air, the over-ear wireless Montblanc headphones feature:
- Active noise cancelling technology
- Advanced technology for impressive sound quality
- Ergonomic design for greater comfort
- Fine materials and quality craftsmanship for durability
- Google Assistant for a more personalized on-the-go experience featuring voice-activated device control and commands
- Functions across a broad range of Bluetooth devices, including iOS & Android
An experienced team of award-winning engineers and designers collaborated on the development of the headphones to achieve great sound quality, comfortable wear as well as a stylish look consistent with the Maison’s heritage of fine craftsmanship and timeless design. Sound expert and visionary Alex Rosson lent his acoustic mastery and audio engineering expertise to the creation of headphones that would deliver a signature Montblanc sound.
“When developing these travel essentials, our focus was not just on creating headphones that would deliver performance and reliability, but also a design that was very distinctive with larger headphones to comfortably cover the ear, as well as sleek metal and leather finishes that give it that unmistakable Montblanc flair. When they are on the road, whether business or leisure, intrepid travellers want stylish accessories that help them stand out wherever they go,” says Zaim Kamal, Montblanc Creative Director.
The Montblanc Smart Headphones come in three different combinations: black leather with chrome metal finishes, brown leather with gold coloured metal finishes and light grey leather with polished metal finishes. Each pair of headphones comes in a fine fabric pouch with a USB-C charging cable, Audio Jack cable and an airplane adaptor.
The Montblanc Smart Headphones are available from March 2020 at Montblanc boutiques worldwide and online. For more information visit www.montblanc.com
Synonymous with excellence in craftsmanship and design, Montblanc has been pushing the boundaries of innovation ever since the Maison first revolutionized the culture of writing in 1906. Ingenuity and imagination continue to be driving forces for the Maison today as it advances its expression of fine craftsmanship across product categories: luxury writing instruments, watches, leather goods, new technologies and accessories. Reflecting upon its ongoing mission to create fine lifetime companions born from bold ideas and expertly crafted through the skills of the Maison’s artisans, the iconic Montblanc Emblem has become the ultimate seal of performance, quality and an expression of sophisticated style. With its origins deeply rooted in the culture of handwriting, Montblanc continues to assert its cultural commitment around the world honouring modern-day patrons who support the advancement of the arts, as well as wide-ranging initiatives that promote arts and culture.
Montblanc MB 01 Technical Specifications
- Ergonomic and Stylish Design
- Finest Materials
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- Google Assistant
- Latest Wireless Technology and Sound Enhancing
- Unique Sound Signature, exclusively design by industry expert sound designer Alex Rosson
Optimized for Travel
- The padded leather ear cushions and headband provide long-lasting comfort
- The light weight and foldability make the headphones easy to transport
- The Active Noise Cancellation seamlessly cancels out airplane and other noise
- The cVc technology provides optimal call quality
- Universal compatibility, optimized for iOS (AAC) and Android (Adaptive aptX)
- Latest Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery life of 20 hours with ANC on
- Hybrid ANC
- Live Mode which amplifies the noises of your environment at low volumes
- Clear Voice Capture (cVc) technology which cancels out external sounds to create the best possible call quality
Launch: March 12th 2020 – RSP: 590€
1 Trackback / Pingback