OMEGA’s classic collection, Omega Aqua Terra gets a boost of extra colour – with new dials in blue and green. With its diverse selection of dials, bracelets and straps, OMEGA’s Seamaster Aqua Terra collection for men already offers an incredible choice of looks.
There is of course, always room to bloom, especially when discerning customers demand it. To answer the call, OMEGA’s watchmakers have added two new dial colours to the popular collection’s rich palette.
In keeping with Aqua Terra’s well-established aesthetic, both dials are sun-brushed and distinguished by a horizontal “teak” pattern, inspired by the wooden decks of luxury sailboats.
Two new dials equals four new combinations, as the latest 41 mm stainless steel watches come with a choice of steel bracelet or matching-coloured leather strap.
The green dial is sun-brushed and is distinguished by a horizontal “teak” pattern which is inspired by the wooden decks of luxury sailboats. There is also a date window at 6 o’clock and rhodium-plated hands and indexes filled with white Super-LumiNova.
The blue dial is sun-brushed and is distinguished by a horizontal “teak” pattern which is inspired by the wooden decks of luxury sailboats. There is also a date window at 6 o’clock and rhodium-plated hands and indexes filled with white Super-LumiNova.
Whichever colour they choose, customers can expect to receive a red card, as the driving force behind the dial is OMEGA’s Master Chronometer Calibre 8900, certified at the industry’s highest standard by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS).
All OMEGA timepieces have a 5-year warranty.
Omega Aqua Terra Technical Specification and Price
- Green, steel on steel: Ref. 22.214.171.124.10.001 – 5.300,00 €* Recommended retail price (incl. VAT)
- Green, steel on leather strap: Ref. 126.96.36.199.10.001 – 5.000,00 €* Recommended retail price (incl. VAT)
- Blue, steel on steel: Ref. 188.8.131.52.03.004 – 5.300,00 €* Recommended retail price (incl. VAT)
- Blue, steel on leather strap – Ref. 184.108.40.206.03.003 – 5.000,00 €* Recommended retail price (incl. VAT)
- Screw‑in crown
- Transparent case back
- Calibre: Omega 8900
- Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement.
- Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss.
- Free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring, two barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions.
- Time zone function.
- Special luxury finish with rhodium-plated rotor and bridges with Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Power reserve: 60 hours
- Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 41 mm
- Water resistance: 15 bar (150 metres / 500 feet)
- Colour: green, blue
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
Be the first to comment