Its orderly, neatly minimalist subdivided dial is enough to ensure it attracts attention, and combined with a woven-look leather strap, the UNION GLASHÜTTE Noramis Date Germany Classic — of which only 200 models have been produced, is stunningly elegant. The perfect dress watch, it has so much more than just excellent style, however, thanks to its power-sparing UNG-07.01 automatic movement from Glashütte. Welcome to the Gentlemen’s Circle!
Honoured gentlemen drivers, are you ready for the next tour? Allow us to recommend this limited edition timepiece as your stylish travelling companion, dedicated to the ADAC Germany Classic, postponed at present but sure to return in grand style quite soon. The unique brio of this famous classic car tour inspired this elegant watch, which features a neatly subdivided dial that draws on the cockpit designs of nostalgic classic cars. The fine and elegant grey ring that marks the minutes features a brilliant sunburst finish, while the date at 6 o’clock and the tapered hands, stand out proudly against the matt black inner circle. The timepiece’s deeply rounded sapphire crystal, with anti-reflective coating on both faces, provides the perfect view of this design ensemble.
The dark-brown leather strap has a woven look coordinated to match the dial design and which lends the timepiece an air of nonchalant ease perfect for everyday wear. A classic stainless steel case of 40 millimetres in diameter adds the finishing touch to its vintage style, in a design that does without a bezel altogether, giving the timepiece a particularly thin, elegant appearance.
Behind this elegant exterior, a UNG-07.01 mechanical movement, with a power reserve of up to 60 hours and an extremely stable rate, acts as the heart of the timepiece. This edition of the Noramis Date, limited to 200 units in total, features the engraved mention “Deutschland Klassik Limitierte Edition xxx/200”. It comes with a leather case in matching colours and is available from selected specialist retailers at a cost of € 2100.00 (recommended retail price incl. 19 % VAT) / of € 2.047,00 Euro (incl. 16 % VAT).
UNION GLASHÜTTE Noramis Date Technical Specifications and Price
- Indexless regulation system
- Hours, minutes and centre second hand
- Date display in dial window
- Second stop
- Power reserve of up to 60 h
- Stainless steel
- Case-back with sapphire crystal
- Height: 9.85 mm
- Diameter: 40 mm
- Glass: Ultra-rounded sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating on both faces
- Water resistance: Water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (corresponds to 100 m)
- Inner and outer ring matt black, sand-blasted
- Centre ring grey with sunburst finish
- Hands with Super-LumiNova®
Strap & Buckle
- Dark-brown leather with woven look
- Double fold fastener clasp with two push-buttons
Features of the limited edition
- Only 200 pieces produced
- Printing on dial: Limitierte Edition
- Engraving on case back: Deutschland Klassik Limitierte Edition xxx/200
- Includes watch case made of brown leather
Recommended retail price
- 2.100,00 Euro (incl. 19 % VAT)
- 2.047,00 Euro (incl. 16 % VAT)
5 Trackbacks / Pingbacks