Swiss Haute Horlogerie manufacturer Vacheron Constantin chose its Tmall Flagship Boutique as the platform to debut the Malte manual-winding watch in pink gold with a light blue mother-of-pearl dial, a superbly slender and elegant 100-piece special China edition. When night gives way to day, the sky takes on a graceful azure shade as the dawn heralds endless possibilities. Vacheron Constantin has chosen this elegant hue to adorn the mother-of-pearl dial of the Malte manual-winding watch unveiled at the opening of the Vacheron Constantin boutique on Tmall. A light blue colour dedicated to women who experience each morning as a discovery, offering momentum towards new horizons.
- A numbered and engraved 100-piece limited edition dedicated to mainland China.
- A light blue mother-of-pearl dial framed by a pink gold tonneau-shaped case
- A manual-winding in-house movement, Calibre 1400 AS, a symbol of watchmaking excellence.
A refined aesthetic
Femininity and sophistication reign supreme on this watch, featuring a tonneau shape that has been one of the signature tokens of Vacheron Constantin’s creative heritage since 1912. For this special edition of 100 numbered and engraved watches, the finely cambered case adopts the shimmering warmth of 18K 5N pink gold. This refined case beautifully frames the azure colour of its slightly domed dial, punctuated by slender hands and applied hour-markers in pink gold. A discreet small seconds hand and 18K 5N pink gold applied Roman numerals at 12 and 6 o’clock complete the picture. The Malte manual-winding watch hugs the curves of even the slimmest wrist with its matching light blue alligator strap.
A manual-winding calibre
The charisma of the Malte manual-winding model is also expressed behind the scenes. Through the sapphire crystal caseback, women with a love of horological sophistication will appreciate the classic yet sophisticated aesthetics of Calibre 1400 AS, with its numerous signature polished coins rentrants (interior angles) meticulously crafted by the highly skilled artisans of the Manufacture. Entirely developed and produced in-house by Vacheron Constantin, this manual-winding 1400 AS movement with its diminutive 20.65 mm diameter is to be found in dainty and often feminine creations from the Maison. Endowed with a 40-hour power reserve, it sets a steady and accurate cadence for the essential hour, minute and small seconds indications.
Swiss Haute Horlogerie manufacturer Vacheron Constantin is unveiling a special ladies’ timepiece in a numbered and engraved 100-piece China limited edition on its Tmall Flagship Boutique: the new Malte manual-winding watch in pink gold with a light blue mother-of-pearl dial and matching light blue alligator strap. To check out the extra offers, please visit: Vacheron Constantin Tmall Flagship Boutique.
Vacheron Constantin Malte manual-winding Technical Specifications and Price
- Hours, minutes, small seconds at 6 o’clock
- 1400 AS
- Developed and manufactured by Vacheron Constantin Mechanical, manual-winding
- 20.65 mm (9’’’) diameter, 2.6 mm thick
- Approximately 40 hours of power reserve
- 4 Hz (28,800 vibrations per hour)
- 98 components
- 20 jewels
- Hallmark of Geneva certified timepiece
- 18K 5N pink gold
- 28.4 x 38.7 mm, 7.72 mm thick
- Transparent sapphire crystal caseback
- Water-resistance tested at a pressure of 3 bar (approx. 30 meters)
- Light blue mother-of-pearl
- 10 applied baton-shaped hour-markers and 2 applied Roman numerals in 18K 5N pink gold
- Light blue Mississippiensis alligator leather strap, stitched-tip, square scales
- 18K 5N pink gold buckle
- Polished half Maltese cross-shaped
- 20.200,00 €
Limited edition of 100 pieces, individually numbered.
Available on Vacheron Constantin EC platforms and offline boutiques in China mainland.
4 Trackbacks / Pingbacks