The Vacheron Constantin Overseas collection embraces its feminine side. Two new timepieces welcome time on a silver-toned lacquered dial for the version in 18K 5N pink gold and an original denim blue lacquered dial for the steel variation. The six-sided bezels adorned with “brilliant”-cut diamonds light up the path of the hands and the date appearing at 3 o’clock.
- Two new models set with “brilliant”-cut diamonds.
- An 18K 5N pink gold model featuring the much-loved classic silver-toned lacquered dial.
- A steel model daring to adopt an original shade by clothing its dial in denim blue.
- Easily interchangeable bracelet/straps.
Vacheron Constantin’s heritage features many casual chic feminine quartz models, a movement type much appreciated by women for its precision and convenience. The legendary 222, launched in 1977, already featured a ladies’ model in gold or two-tone gold and steel. In 1996, the first three models of the new Overseas collection included a ladies’ quartz version following on from the 222.
The new Overseas 33 mm models offer a delightful blend of femininity, dainty charm and sportiness. The six-sided bezel of these two models, shaped in a manner reminiscent of Vacheron Constantin’s emblematic Maltese cross, is adorned with 78 “brilliant”-cut diamonds. The sunburst satin-brushed lacquered dials make a pleasing contrast with the facetted luminescent hands and hour-markers. The silver-toned version is particularly suited to gold, while the steel interpretation adopts the new denim blue lacquered shade specially developed for this model.
The allure of these practical and eminently legible models is enhanced by the taut lines of their cases water-resistant to 5 bar (approx. 50 metres), flowing into a bracelet/strap that can be easily changed according to its wearer’s wishes.
Suitable for all wrists with its 33 mm diameter, this model evolves as the day goes by thanks to its interchangeable bracelet/straps, based on the interchangeability concept launched in 2016. The watches thus opt for a personalised approach by affording the possibility of being worn on a metal bracelet or alligator or leather strap for the steel version, or alligator or rubber straps for the gold version – and all entirely tool-free!
To place the focus firmly on functionality and due to the dainty diameter of the watch, a quartz movement has been chosen to power the hours and minutes hands, central seconds and a date window at 3 o’clock.
This model is also available in steel with a black lacquered dial.
Vacheron Constantin Overseas 33 mm Technical Specifications
- 1207 SC
- 18.80 mm (8¼’’’) diameter, 2.20 mm thick
- 32,768 Hz
- 74 components
- 7 jewels
- Hours, minutes, central seconds
- Date at 3 o’clock
- 18K 5N pink gold / Stainless steel
- 33 mm diameter, 9.37 mm thick
- Bezel set with 78 brilliant-cut diamonds (~0.8 ct)
- Soft iron casing ring ensuring anti-magnetic protection
- Screwed-down crown
- Water-resistant tested at a pressure of 5 bar (approx. 50 metres)
- Translucent silver-/denim blue-toned lacquered, sunburst satin-finished base with circular-satin finished flange
- 18K 5N pink gold/18K white gold hour-markers and hours & minutes hands highlighted with white luminescent material
- 1205V/000R-B592: white Mississippiensis alligator leather featuring a black-white lining with a micro-perforated effect, hand-stitched
- Delivered with a second strap in white rubber
- 1205V/100A-B590: steel bracelet, half Maltese cross-shaped polished and satin-brushed links
- Delivered with a second strap in denim blue Mississippiensis alligator leather featuring a denim blue nubuck lining with a micro-perforated effect, hand-stitched
- Delivered with a third strap in denim blue rubber
- 18K 5N pink gold triple-blade folding clasp with push-pieces and patented interchangeable system compatible with both additional straps
- Stainless steel bracelet secured by a stainless steel triple-blade folding clasp with push-pieces and comfort-adjustment system
- Delivered with a second stainless steel triple-blade folding clasp with push-pieces and patented interchangeable system compatible with both additional straps