Pink gold and blue-lacquered offer a perfect combination of casual chic. For the first time, Vacheron Constantin is offering this pleasing association of colours by presenting a new Overseas perpetual calendar with a gold case and bracelet along with a blue dial – Vacheron Constantin Overseas Perpetual Calendar Ultra-Thin. A spirited combination that endows this model with a distinctive new personality.
- An ultra-thin perpetual calendar epitomising the spirit of sporty elegance
- Case and Bracelet in 18K 5N highlighting the depth of the blue gracing the dial
- Model delivered with three interchangeable bracelet/straps (gold, blue alligator leather and blue rubber)
The Overseas perpetual calendar ultra-thin watch is now treating itself to an all-gold version. Its precious metal bracelet, featuring links inspired by the shape of the Maltese cross, is more elegant than ever while radiating a style all its own.
In addition to the case/bracelet combination, the brilliance of the gold extends to the blue dial, whose hour-markers, hands and moon discs are also made of 18K 5N pink gold. While the blue-lacquered gold dial captivates the eye with its sunburst satin finish, the counters are distinguished by their snailed decoration, while the gold-rimmed minute-rack opts for a velvet finish.
These delicate decorations contrasting with the vertical-brushed of the case endow the blue dial with its full strength of character.
Manufacture 1120 QP/1 calibre
The 41.5 mm-diameter case accommodates a mechanical self-winding movement from a proud lineage, the ultra-thin Manufacture 1120 QP/1 calibre with perpetual calendar and moon-phase display.
The latter function involves impressive feats of miniaturisation enabling it to cope with calendar irregularities while eliminating any need for correction until 2100. No less than 276 components are housed in a thickness of barely 4.05 mm.
Beating at a frequency of 19,800 vibrations per hour and endowed with an approximately 40-hour power reserve, the mechanism drives indications of the hours, minutes, perpetual calendar function – with the day of the week, date, month and leap year shown on a 48-month counter – as well as moon phases.
Vacheron Constantin is offering a pleasing association of colours by presenting a new Overseas perpetual calendar with a gold case and bracelet along with a blue dial. This model featuring a dial adorned with three different finishes (sunburst, snailed and circular satin-finished) is powered by the Manufacture 1120 QP/1 calibre.
Vacheron Constantin Overseas Perpetual Calendar Ultra-Thin Technical Specification
- 1120 QP/1
- Developed and manufactured by Vacheron Constantin
- Mechanical, self-winding
- 22K gold Overseas oscillating weight
- 29.6 mm (12½’’’) diameter, 4.05 mm thick
- Approximately 40 hours of power reserve
- 2.75 Hz (19,800 vibrations per hour)
- 276 components
- 36 jewels
- Hallmark of Geneva certified timepiece
- Hours and minutes
- Perpetual calendar (date, day of the week, month, leap year)
- Moon phases
- 18K 5N pink gold
- 41.5 mm diameter, 8.1 mm thick
- Soft iron casing ring ensuring anti-magnetic protection
- Transparent sapphire crystal caseback
- Water-resistance tested at a pressure of 5 bar (approx. 50 metres)
- Translucent blue lacquered, sunburst satin-finished base with velvet-finished minute-track
- 18K 5N pink gold hour-markers and hours & minutes hands highlighted with blue luminescent material
- 18K 5N pink gold bracelet (half Maltese cross-shaped polished and satin-brushed links), secured by a 18K 5N pink gold triple-blade folding clasp with push-pieces and comfort-adjustment system
- Delivered with a second blue strap in Mississippiensis alligator leather featuring a blue nubuck lining, with a micro-perforated effect, hand-stitched, large square scales
- Delivered with a third strap in blue rubber
- Each additional strap comes with an 18K 5N pink gold buckle
- 79’300 € / 88’500 USD
- 94,500€ RSP in Germany
- 95,500€ RSP in Austria
- 96,000€ RSP in Czech Republic
- 96,000€ RSP in The Netherlands
- 99,500€ RSP in Sweden
- 98,000€ RSP in Poland
- 99,500€ RSP in Norway