Vacheron Constantin, the world’s oldest watch manufacture with more than 260 years of uninterrupted activity, unveils an exclusive timepiece dedicated to the Middle East region with a unique dial colour: the Patrimony Middle East Edition.
- New and exclusive dial paying tribute to the Middle East.
- The reﬁned and iconic style of the Patrimony manual-winding 42mm reference.
One of Vacheron Constantin’s most admired models, the Patrimony manual-winding, has been adorned with a new salmon dial in an exclusive timepiece dedicated to the Middle East. This interpretation appears in a generous 42mm diameter and with the ultimate touch of sophistication – a case and buckle strap made of 950 platinum.
Being part of the Patrimony collection, this exclusive timepiece provides a pure and contemporary reinterpretation of a noble classic from the Vacheron Constantin heritage, stemming from the 1950s. The dial, applied hour-markers and hands all follow the gentle curve of the case, complemented by a small seconds subdial and a “pearl” minute track. Furthermore, the unique shade of the dial emulates the beauty of the Middle Eastern sunsets, adding a bespoke, Arabic elegance to this iconic timepiece. The timepiece houses the manufacture manual-winding calibre 4400 AS, decorated with a Côtes de Genève motif, a majestic embodiment of the Patrimony aesthetic, visible through the transparent sapphire crystal caseback. The calibre, certiﬁed Hallmark of Geneva, is endowed with a 65-hour power reserve.
Anchored in the design and architectural universes, the Patrimony collection embodies the “One of not many” spirit of the Maison. This unique timepiece, upholds this credo beyond all else, epitomizing the equilibrium of minimalistic approach, circular perfection, understated design and mechanical mastery. It strikes a beautiful balance between taut lines and curves.
As the personality of the Patrimony collection reflects the mix of refined modernity and tradition, the Middle East and its architecture represent the ideal location for the launch of this very limited edition.
Unveiled on November 22nd 2019 at the 4th Edition of the Dubai Watch Week, this exceptional watch will be available in Middle Eastern boutiques only.
Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Middle East Edition Ref. 1110U/000P-B653 Technical Specifications
- 4400 AS
- Developed and manufactured by Vacheron Constantin
- Mechanical, manual-winding
- 28.6 mm (12’’’½) diameter, 2.8 mm thick
- Approximately 65 hours of power reserve
- 4Hz (28,800 vibrations/hour)
- 127 components
- 21 jewels
- Hallmark of Geneva certified timepiece
- Hours, minutes
- Small seconds at 6 o’clock
- 950 platinum
- 42 mm diameter, 7.65 mm thick
- Transparent sapphire crystal caseback
- Water-resistance tested at a pressure of 3 bar (approx. 30 meters)
- Salmon metal dial
- Convex external zone with circular “pearl” minute-track
- 18K white gold applied hour-markers
- Dark blue Mississippiensis alligator leather with alligator leather inner shell, saddle-finish, square scales
- Platinum 950 buckle
- Polished half Maltese cross-shaped