We believe in challenging the status quo and pushing the limits with every timepiece we create. After launching the world’s first watch with a carbon-ceramic composite case, housing a unique movement and time display, we are excited to release our second creation in the series: the VAULT V2+ WHITE CC.
For the VAULT V2+ WHITE CC, we wanted to achieve a timeless appearance and therefore opted for a monochrome colour palette.
To provide maximum comfort we have chosen a carbon and white ceramic composite case cutting the weight down to only 70 grams. We are proud to still be the only manufacturer offering our cases made of this unique composite, which is designed and produced by our partner Fatcarbon and machined by our friend René Gschwend and his company RG X-Tech. Due to the unique mix of materials, machining the case has been extremely time-consuming and took up to 40 hours.
As our VAULT watch is essentially a vault for your wrist protecting your precious time, the V2+ WHITE CC receives some extra protection. It comes in the shape of a grade two titanium hour disc replacing the iconic sapphire disc used in the V1 models. Designed by Laurent Auberson, the hour disc features the VAULT Logo and uses a honeycomb structure to ensure rigidity of the disc while also keeping it as light as possible increasing the power reserve by about 5 hours. The 0.3mm disc was laser cut by our partner Lastec before Xenoprint applied white Super LumiNova to the hour-indicating triangle. Finally, Bernhard Zwinz hand finished the disc, providing it with a shiny contrast to the matt case.
We are committed in crafting the world’s most personal watches and by doing so taking our collectors on an unforgettable journey, during which they are experiencing every step of the creation of their watch from start to finish. We create watches for those who are bold enough to leave the beaten path and join us in swimming against the current.
VAULT V2+ WHITE CC Technical Specifications
- V01+ automatic movement (exclusively made for VAULT by Uhrteil)
- Inertia regulated balance wheel
- Power reserve: ca. 55 hours
- Frequency: 21`600 vph
- Rhodium-plated brushed and pearl-blasted skeleton rotor (made by Marc Jenni)
- Pearl-blasted rhodium-plated centre plate
- Black rhodium-plated brushed and bevelled bridges
- Lasercut and hand-finished grade two titanium engraving bridges
Hour Gear Transmission (HGT) II
- The HGT II features a dark rhodium plated X-bridge with bevelled spokes, an upgraded transmission system reduces the number of moving parts and lowers the weight.
- 5-part case
- Unique VAULT V2+ WHITE CC carbon-ceramic composite
- 39mm Width
- 46.7mm Length
- 15mm Thickness
- Sapphire crystal with a double anti-reflective coating ARunic®
- Open case back sapphire crystal with a double anti-reflective coating ARunic®
- Grade five titanium screws with signature VAULT screw head profile
- Grade five titanium 2-part crown
- Pearl blasted grade five titanium mono-cage II
- Black ostrich leg leather strap with contrasting white stitching featuring a grade 5 titanium sandblasted buckle with a laser engraved VAULT logo
- The watch was assembled by Marc Jenni
- 48`500 Swiss Francs excluding tax