Minions, a new model of the Wristmons collection, was created by Konstantin Chaykin. The Russian watchmaster decided to launch his new project at Dubai Watch Week 2021, which opened in Dubai (UAE) on November 24, 2021.
Within the past two years, Dubai Watch Week 2021 is one of the first industry events held not only online, but also in direct communication.
Connoisseurs of haute horlogerie, collectors, experts, press, clients, friends of the brand, as well as visitors of the exhibition have the opportunity to see the new model.
The Minions watch, equipped with a new automatic Caliber K.07-3 with an automatic winding developed by Konstantin Chaykin especially for it, is offered in a 40 mm stainless steel case and produced in a limited edition of 38 pieces.
Konstantin Chaykin Minions Technical Specifications
Limited edition 38 pieces
- Joker time indication with discs for the hours (on the left),
- minutes (on the right),
- and moon phases
- Calibre K07-3 with automatic winding
- Base mechanism: Modified Swiss-made Eta 2892-A2
- Joker-indication module Produced by Konstantin Chaykin manufacture
- Mechanism dimensions: Diameter 31.5mm, thickness 6.7mm (with module)
- Escapement: Anchored
- Balance frequency: 28800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- Jewels: 29 (base mechanism – 21 jewels, module – 8 jewels)
- Module parts: 61
- Case Stainless steel; caseback with sapphire window; winding and adjusting crowns with black PVD-coating
- Case dimensions Diameter 40mm, thickness 13.5mm
- Crystal Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating, diameter 33mm
- Case components 38
- Dial finishing Multi-layered lacquer coating, brass marker scale overlay with ruthenium coating
- Dial components 15
- Blue textile (micro-denim material) with calf leather lining and contrasting yellow stitching
- Produced by Konstantin Chaykin manufacture, classical style, stainless steel
© Universal City Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.