The fastest chronograph in production gets a new, bold colourway in shades of green: Meet the DEFY 21 Urban Jungle.
Through the DEFY collection, Zenith continues to set new standards in both precision and avant-garde design, using innovative and high-performance materials paired with ground-breaking manufacture movements. An exceptional 1/100th of a second chronograph that pushes the limits of high-frequency precision with a futuristic design language, the DEFY 21 Urban Jungle stands out with its khaki green tones.
This special rendition of the DEFY 21 is made for those who see the sprawling metropolis as their playground; where a horizon of towering concrete, steel and glass opens up a world where every day is an adventure full of dreams and infinite possibilities. Audacious yet subtle, the DEFY 21 Urban Jungle deftly blends into its surroundings.
In a first for Zenith, the manufacture has cased its 1/100th of a second chronograph in a green ceramic armour for the DEFY 21 Urban Jungle. Highly scratch-resistant and intensely coloured, the Urban Jungle’s khaki green ceramic case is finished entirely with matte surface, flying under the radar while still standing out to its wearer.
Visible through the open dial with matte silver and black counters, the unrivalled high-frequency chronograph with two regulating organs is decorated with a khaki green coloured main plate and star-shaped oscillating rotor. Completing the look is a grey rubber strap with a green Cordura-effect rubber insert.
Zenith DEFY 21 Urban Jungle Technical Specifications
- 1/100th of a second Chronograph movement.
- Exclusive dynamic signature of one rotation per second.
- 1 escapement for the Watch (36,000 VpH – 5 Hz);
- 1 escapement for the Chronograph (360,000 VpH – 50 Hz).
- Chronometer certified.
- 1/100th of a second chronograph function.
- Chronograph power-reserve indication at 12 o’clock.
- Hours and minutes in the centre.
- Small seconds at 9 o’clock,
- Central chronograph hand, 30-minute counter at 3 o’clock, a 60-second counter at 6 o’clock
- El Primero 9004 automatic
- Frequency 36,000 VpH (5 Hz)
- Power reserve approx. 50 hours
- Finishes: Khaki green coloured main plate on movement + Special khaki green colored oscillating weight with satined finishings
- Material: Khaki green ceramic
- Water resistance: 10 ATM
- Openworked with two different-coloured counters
- Hour markers: Rhodium-plated, faceted and coated with Super-LumiNova®SLN C3
- Hands: Rhodium-plated, faceted and coated with Super-LumiNova®SLN C3
Bracelet & Buckle:
- Black Rubber with khaki green “Cordura effect” rubber.
- Microblasted titanium double folding clasp.
- 14400 CHF