The brand’s emblematic collection, Brellum Duobox, is enriched with a new classic Limited Edition that will delight collectors eager for beautiful complications, the Brellum Duobox Classic LE.5 Chronometer.
In addition to the chronograph function, Brellum Duobox Classic LE.5 Chronometer offers a triple calendar, with date, day and month indication, a day/night indicator and moon phase display.
Limited to 9 units worldwide, the COSC LE.5 movement is entirely decorated and adorned with a numbered rotor, treated in Black and a silvered lunar symbol.
Brellum Duobox Classic LE.5 is delivered with a handmade black veal leather strap, and the all-new integrated steel bracelet (available now on the entire Duobox/Pandial Collection.
Brellum Duobox Classic LE.5 Chronometer Technical Specifications
- BRELLUM BR-751-TCMP Automatic Chronometer (Valjoux 7751 base)
- Officially Chronometer certified movement (COSC)
- Geneva stripes,
- blue screws,
- numbered rotor from 1/9 to 9/9
- 25 jewels,
- 28’800 A/h,
- 46 hours power reserve;
- Glucydur Balance,
- Nivarox Alloy Hairspring typ Anachron
- Hours, Min., Sec.,
- triple calendar (day, date, month),
- day/night indicator,
- moon phase indicator
- Stainless Steel 316L, DIN 1.4435
- Diameter 41.80mm,
- Thickness : 11.20mm without crystals, 15.90mm total
- Crystal Box sapphire crystal with anti reflexion coating on both sides
- Domed Black Sunshine pattern dial, silver counters
- Hands Hours and Minutes with luminous material (Superluminova)
- 50m, 5ATM
- Stainless Steel,
- numbered with box sapphire crystal with anti-reflection coating
Weight 120g on black veal leather strap mounted on decorated steel deploying buckle, 170g on stainless steel bracelet
Price CHF 3’250.- HT, delivery December 2019