The Franck Muller Vanguard™ Skeleton claims its pure design through the clever appearance of its skeleton body.
Distinguished by a sporty tonneau shape, the Franck Muller Vanguard™ calls in for clean and futuristic aesthetics with a one-of-a-kind design. With refined taste, inserts on both sides of the case tastefully match the colour on the numerals and strap for utmost elegance and style.
The strap is cleverly integrated inside the case in order to maintain and extend the curved aspect of the timepiece, the result being a stunning timepiece with a unique design.
The beautiful movement of this timepiece has been fully designed and manufactured at our Watchland in Geneva, Switzerland. Thanks to its openworked design, the architecture of the watch allows one to admire the in-house movement in its entirety.
Both sporty and elegant, the timepiece can be worn every day from business gatherings to casual events.
The Franck Muller Vanguard™ Skeleton is available in Stainless Steel, white or rose gold, and boasts 7 days of power reserve thanks to its two barrels.
Franck Muller Vanguard™ Skeleton Reference V 45 S6 SQT (NR) Technical Specifications and Price
Reference V 45 S6 SQT (NR)
- Calibre MVT FM 1740-VS
- Manual winding movement
- Power reserve of 7 days
- 175 components
- 21 jewels
- Width: 37.05 mm. Length: 40.20 mm. Thickness: 6.00mm
- Balance wheel frequency set at 18,000 alternations per hour
- Two barrels
- Skeleton movement
- Hand chamfering on the flanks of the main plate and on the bridges
- Microblasting and satin finishing on the bridges and on the main plate
- Circular brushing on the wheels
- Hours, Minutes, Seconds at 6 o’clock
- Instructions: Winding shaft with 2 positions: 1.Winding. 2.Time setting
- Vanguard case
- Stainless Steel
- Hand polished
- Black inserts on both sides of the case
- Width: 44 mm x Length: 53.7 mm x Thickness: 12.7 mm
- Sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant up to 30 meters
- Hand sewn alligator strap
- Stainless steel folding buckle
- Hand polished
- 35’800 CHF