Frederique Constant stands for determination, a visionary future and rich watchmaking know-how. This is especially true for the Manufacture Collection watches of Frederique Constant, which are the result of the highest precision.
Because the renowned watch manufacturer from Geneva is involved in all stages of the manufacturing process of his watches – from the first draft, through the in-house development to final assembly and quality control.
- casual like the “Frederique Constant Hybrid Manufacture” (Price: 3,550 Euro),
- timeless like the “Frederique Constant Slimline Manufacture Power Reserve” (Price: 3,595 Euro)
- or classic like the “Frederique Constant Classics Manufacture Moonphase Date” (Price: 2,895 Euro)
- and the “Frederique Constant Slimline Manufacture Perpetual Calendar” (Price: 8,295 Euro)
For exclusive jewellery connoisseurs there is:
- the limited edition of 30 pieces “Frederique Constant Classics Manufacture Perpetual Calendar Tourbillon” (price: 29,995 euros)
- or the limited to 718 pieces “Frederique Constant Classics Worldtimer Manufacture “(price: 3,795 euros) as a collector’s item.
Be the first to comment